Chapter 33

A/N: it gets happier In this chapter nwahahahah also here's another pic of me cuz my mom said I look like a girl version of Anthony Ramos and it made me happy 😩

Johns POV:

It's been about three days since Seabury tried to convince Lee to help me escape and I've been hearing them talk and make a plan. I'm not completely sure what it is but I really think it'll work. I feel bad for them ya know? I mean sure they're not getting beat but they're here for the same reason I am. I just don't know why people feel the need to judge others because of who they love. It's dumb.

I've been relatively obedient to Francis so I haven't been getting hurt. Except sometimes when I straight up ignore him when he speaks to me, but he doesn't care that much. I'm not sure where Reynolds has been but I honestly don't care as long as he's away from me.

"Johnny," Oh my fucking god don't call me Johnny you bum ass bitch only Alex can say that. "Yes?" I say, with slight annoyance in my voice. "Drop the attitude. Come here." I groan internally and walk over to where he is on the couch.

Francis sits me on his lap so my legs wrap around his waist. I cringe and tensely sit. He holds the sides of my face with his hands and pulls me in slightly. I slam my eyes shut as he puts his lips on mine. He seems upset at how my lips are closed so he pulls my hair slightly making me gasp so he can slip his tongue inside.

I wanna gag. I don't want his nasty tongue in my mouth, I don't want his chapped lips on mine, I don't want his hands on my face, I don't wanna sit on his lap, I don't want him. I don't want to be here. But I just comply.

He pulls back after what feels like 70 years of torture and caresses my cheek. I wanna smack his hand away so hard. Self control. "So obedient. This is nice, isn't it?" Lmao no. Not at all. I just choose to ignore him. "Isn't it?" I don't reply. He puts his hands on my hips and digs his nails in slightly, making me wanna yelp.

"Im talking to you." He growls. I just ignore him. He reaches his hand up to hit me when Lee and Seabury come in the front room.

"F-Francis, sir, Mr. Reynolds needs you. He just called us to say he needs you to go to the train station and pick him up." Francis picks me off his lap onto the couch. Samuel flashes me a wink, meaning he's lying. Good job guys.

"The train station here?" Lee shakes his head. " Weehawken station, sir." Francis nods his head and goes to grab his car keys. "Keep an eye on him." He says, pointing to me. "No funny business." They both nod. "Yes sir." Lee says confidently.

Francis leaves the house and locks the door behind him. I let out a deep breath. "What's the plan?" I ask them. "We called the police," Lee starts, "We told them what Mr. Reynolds and Mr. Francis have been doing to you and we told them to wait at the weehawken train station." Samuel adds.

"We sent Reynolds there, telling him that Francis had supplies coming in and to not wave until they get there." Lee finishes. I grin and nod at the plan. I follow Sam and lee up the stairs to grab my things. Lee opens up the safe and hands me my phone I quickly shove it in my hoodie pocket, put on my shoes, and we head back down the stairs.

Lee and Samuel grab their things as well and we rush out the door to Lee's car. I climb in the backseat. "Where's your place?" Seabury asks me, "Can you take me to Alex's?" Lee nods and I give him he address before beginning our trek.