Chapter 10

Alex's POV:

Me and John wave the sisters and laf and herc goodbye before calling a Uber in a British accent because why not. "Uh elo mate, can I have an ubuh?" I hear John cackling from next to me. "Our address is (instert address) okay fank yuh" I hang up and me and John start giggling.

I wince a little bit but recover quick. "What's wrong Lexi?" The nickname catches me off guard but I ignore it. "My head hurtsss" John pulls me close to him on the couch. "Aw my poor wittle wexi" he teases in a baby voice. I lovingly push him away before getting off the couch to tie my shoes. "Ubers here" he says as he jumps off the couch as well.

~timeskip to Alex's house~

"Stay quiet because I don't wanna wake the Washington's" John nods understandingly and tiptoes up the stairs toward my room. I follow him slowly. "Where do you keep extra pillows and blankets?" I point to the closet and he walks over to it, pulling out a blue blanket and two white pillows. He makes a little bed on the floor as he sighs contently. I climb into bed awaiting some much needed sleep. "Goodnight Johnny" I say smiling. "Night Lexi." I shut the lamp off and pull my covers up.

~ten minutes later~

"Alex? Psttt lexiiii! Alexxxxx" I flinch at the noise and look down at John who's sitting up on his floor bed. "What's wrong?" I ask him worriedly. "Can I sleep with you? It's not very comfy down here." I nod multiple times, slightly guilty for not offering that in the first place. He smiles and wiggles into bed next to me. I sigh happily and curl into his chest. I mumble a goodnight into his shirt and he returns it by holding me close.

God he's something else.

A/N: very short chapter but I was struggling to stay awake :') sleep well my little gays