Chapter 43

Third person POV (I like writing in it but I'll go back to other povs soon):

"Hello, boys! How was your first day back?" Martha questioned, her voice ringing throughout the house.

"Not bad, Mrs. Washington." Alex answered. "We have a shit ton of extra work to do though. So that's sooo fun." John added, sarcasm evident in his voice. "Language!" Martha scolded, making Alex smack his arm lightly.

John apologized with a small chuckle before going upstairs to see how the kids were doing. He heard chatter coming from James's room before he pushed the door open. Alex busted out laughing when he saw James with jewelry and a big floppy hat on. On the other side of the table was Martha, serving them both invisible tea.

John started laughing too and James took off the floppy hat. "Shut up." He mumbled. And Martha took Alex's hand and led him to another spot at the small table. She put the floppy hat on him and served him tea. "Sugar?" Alex giggles and shook his head. "No thank you, madame." He said, before taking a sip of the air-tea. "Mmmm this is magnificent." She giggled and James sat up. "I'm outta here." He stated as he went and hopped onto his bed.

"How was school you two?" John piped up after a few moments. "It was good! We colored,  watched wild kratts, and ate snacks!" Martha exclaimed with a bright smile, her curls bouncing as she moved. John smiled as well and looked over to James.

"It was alright. This girl asked me out." He said, shrugging. "Well what did you say?" Alex questioned. "I told her no. I never really understood the whole 'crush' thing. I much rather just hang out with my friends." Alex nodded understandingly and sat up from his seat. "Well we must get going now. Thank you for the tea madame." He said with a bow, making Martha giggle.

                                ~~-•-~~

"Babe can you hand me my phone?" Herc asked, seeing as he was being used as a pillow by laf. "Sure." He grabbed the phone off the nightstand and gave it to herc. "Should we tell our friends about us?" He asked. Laf thought for a bit before answering. "Yeah. John and Alexander are dating so they'll understand." Herc nodded with a smile and pecked his cheek.

Da gang 😗✌️

Upinitlovinit: GUYS ME AND LAF HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU

Nomoresex🥱: what is it

And pegGAY: tea? ☕️

Upinitlovinit: me and laf.....ARE DATING

Nomoresex🥱: aww took long enough

And pegGAY: YAY MORE GAYBIES

Large baguette 🥖: Where's Alexander?

Nomoresex🥱: he fell asleep on me watching moana again

And pegGAY: awwww I want a relationship

Nomoresex🥱: then ask out maria you wimp

Upinitlovinit: YEAH

and pegGAY: i don't even know if she's gay tho

Large baguette 🥖: Well find out then

Nomoresex🥱: rightttt

And pegGAY: fine okay okay but you gays are helping me

Nomoresex🥱: yeah okay I'm gonna go to sleep

Large baguette 🥖: Bye John

Upinitlovinit: bye johnnnnn

And pegGAY: bye hoe I guess
(Read: 10:34pm)

Johns POV:

"Come here, Johnny." Francis says, waving me over. He stands up and tells me to sit on the bed. I do, confused. He grabs my face and kisses me roughly. My eyes open wide in panic and I push him off. He pulls off both of our clothes and leans over me. I slam my eyes shut and scream "No! Stop!"  He doesn't listen and rams into me making me sob.

I wake up in a cold sweat and gasp before bringing my knees up to my chest. I hear stirring from next to me and a hand on my back. I jump back and push myself to the end of the bed. "Johnny, it's just me. What's wrong?" Johnny. Francis. "N-no stay away from me!" I yell.

Francis reaches his hand up and caresses my face. I yelp and push his hand off roughly. "Don't touch me!" I shout. "John....John it's me, Alex." He says. "N-no! Stay away from me F-Francis!" He gets off the bed and goes to turn the light on.

He sits back down and I see it is Alex. "A-Alex. I'm s-sorry." He frowns a bit and reaches his hand up. I whimper and flinch a bit before realizing he's not gonna hit me. He just brushes some stray hairs behind my ear. "Did you think I was gonna hurt you?" He says, hurt in his voice. I whimper and feel my chin quiver.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him. I burrow my hands in his hair and grip lightly. I rest my chin on his shoulder and cry softly. "Shhh, shhhh, it's okay. I'm here. I'm not going to hurt you, ever. Francis is gone. It's alright." He mumbles into my chest. I sniffle and wipe my tears before pulling back.

"I'm sorry...I just had a bad d-dream." I whisper. He shakes his head and rubs my knuckles comfortingly. "It's okay, baby. Please don't apologize. Come on let's go back to sleep." I nod and sniffle again as he stands up to shut off the light.

He comes back to bed after a moment or two and curls up into my chest. I drape my arms around him and kiss his head. He's not like Francis or Reynolds. He's not gonna hurt me. I'm safe.

I'm safe.