Chapter 13//Cousin justin

A/N: it's 2:33am and I should probably be sleeping but I just watched this really creepy series called "them" and CANT STOP THINKING ABT IT lord help us all. Anywaysssss back at it again with another chapter :)

Johns POV:

I knock on Alex's red front door and wait not-so-patiently for him to answer. "Come on Alex it's colddddd" I mumble to literally no one. After what feels like ten minutes Alex opens the door.

"Finallyyyy it's colder than my grandpa's man tiddies out here."

Alex laughs a bit and leads me inside.

"So what do you wanna do? We have to leave for your cousin's soon...how far does he live? Should I bring some food or something? Is it gonna be a party of more like a casual hangout? Is there gonna be other people...family? Shit I'm rambling, sorry about that. Um. How far does he live?"

I stare at him blankly. Something about the way he looks when he rambles, the sparkle in his eyes twinkling, the way he looks down and fiddles with his hand when he's nervous. It makes me have this weird emotion, I can't find the name for it.....

Whatever.

"Calm down lexi, my cousin's totally chill. I'm pretty sure it's just gonna be me, you, laf, herc, and Peggy. So just the usual. It'll be fineeee, nothing to worry about."

He nods and smiles softly at me.

~timeskip~
Alex's POV:

Just us my ass.

We pull up to Justin's driveway and I can already hear some bad trap music blaring from the house. There's at least ten cars filling up the carport and street.

"Big house. Almost as big as my DEEK" Peggy shouts out of nowhere. I look at her and glare. "Watch your profanity young lady." She sticks her tongue out at me and puts a Jean jacket on over her yellow tube top.

"Sorry guys, I thought it was just gonna be us. Y'all are okay with it still, right?" John says with his country accent showing slightly. Aww. "Yeah it's cool, I'm such a people person." Herc says flipping his nonexistent hair. Laf nods and takes his hair out of his ponytail.

Everyone in the car stops what they're doing and looks over at laf. "Dude..." John starts, "You look exactly like Jefferson..." We all say at the same time. Lafayette looks at us and scoffs, before taking out his phone and clicking the camera app. His face of disbelief turns into one of shock. "Oh my god...you're right." We laugh and exit the car.

John knocks and out comes a boy that looks almost identical to him, but his hair is shorter. "Cuz!" Justin shouts and pulls John into a tight hug. He hands John a beer and takes a swig of his own.

This is gonna be a interesting night.