Chapter 11

A/N: 219 views what what what ily I love you all also I'm doing a vote at the end of this chapter sooo😉

Thomas's POV(oo new):

I stumble out of bed, throw on my favorite magenta hoodie and black jeans, and text James.

Macaroni4life: James
Macaroni4life: jamessss
Macaroni4life: jemmyyyy

Sick boy vibes🤧: oml what

Macaroni4life: you know that new boy Hamilton?

Sick boy vibes🤧: yeah wut about him

Macaroni4life: do you know his number? I wanna get to know him better he seems nice

Sick boy vibes🤧: oh
Sick boy vibes🤧: no I don't have his number ask him yourself

Macaroni4life: mk I'll see you at school

Sick boy vibes🤧: k

I shut off my phone and scoff. James is acting mad salty. Whatever. I eat some macaroni for breakfast then grab my keys and drive off to school.

Alex's POV:

I wake up and smile, searching around for my friend so I can have some warmth. I frown when I don't feel him on his original spot in the bed and open my eyes slowly.

"Jooooohhhhnnnn"

No response.

Maybe he left for school early. I groan and sit up to find some clothes to wear. I search around for my favorite green hoodie but I can't find it. I sigh and grab my second favorite green hoodie that says "nonstop" in bold black letters.

I attempt to wiggle on my black ripped jeans but I'm only halfway there when I hear the door open.

"I made breakfas- I SEE YOUR BOXERS OMG LEX COVER YOURSELF! NOT IN THIS CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD YOU DONT!"

John screeches before I hear the sound of the door slamming. I feel my face heating up and I pull my jeans all the way up. I open the door to see John on the floor dramatically curled up in a ball. He peeks over to see me and at the same time we start laughing uproariously. About 2 minutes later my phone dings. I wipe my tears away and check it.

Liza💙: Hi Alex! Where are you? Class is about to start!

I mumble a curse word under my breath.

"John dude we gotta go. Class starts like- now"

Youngscrapy: Thank you so much Eliza, me and John are on the way now.

Liza💙: you and John?

Youngscrapy: Yeah, we went home together last night.

Liza💙: oh are you two..

Youngscrapy: Oh, no! Not like that! We're just friends :)

Liza💙: Oh ok! We'll see you at school Alexander :)

Youngscrapy: See ya

I smile and blush a little bit. I'm not sure if Eliza likes me or not but if she does I can't understand why. She's so pretty, how could a girl like her like a g- boy like me?

"Come on lexiiii" John groans pulling my hoodie sleeve down the hall toward the front door. "Bye Mrs. Washington!" I yell and hear a faint 'bye Alexander' before shutting the door.

~time skip to lunch because who wants to read about class~

Johns POV:

"Sooo my little gays went home together did they?" Peggy says smirking at me and Alex. I hit her lovingly and roll my eyes. "You know what Alex meant when he said we went home together dummy. We just had a sleepover." I take a nugget from Alex's tray and he starts pouting.

"Oh a sleepover? In the same bed?" She says sarcastically. I hear Alex mumble something. "What was that mon ami?" Laf pipes up. "I said, wesleptonthesamebedbecauseJohnwasuncomfortableandiwascoldsowesnuggled" (a/n lol good luck reading that) I hear laf and herc start laughing and I cross my arms. "You snuggled awhhhhh" Peggy coos. I humph and take a fry from her plate.

"Y'all should come over to my cousin Justin's house later, he's a little older than us, 18, but he's pretty cool to be around if y'all wanna hang out." I propose. Everyone nods at the table except Eliza and Angelica. "Me and angie have to study later together, actually. You guys have fun though!" I nod and smile at her. The bell rings and we all sit up from the table and head to our next classes.

A/N: like I promised, here's the vote:

Thomas or Eliza

And

Francis or Charles lee

Have fun votingggg😉😉😉