Chapter 30

A/N: sorry for all the angst it'll be over soon enough I promise. Also Um face reveal up there ^^^ hehe

T.W: sexual assault, rape, abuse

(I'm actually sorry for this one but it'll be happy very very soon)

Johns POV:

It's been two weeks and I think Reynolds is finally bored with only the light touches we've been doing. Well shit.

He keeps trying to kiss me rough with his gross chapped lips.

Keeps forcing me on my knees.

Keeps trying to pin me against the wall and work my pants down.

He almost got there last night but luckily Samuel burst in at the right moment just like he's been doing for a while.

                                 ~~~

I'm making myself a sandwich when I feel a familiar pair of hands grab my waist. I sigh and put down my sandwich ingredients as Reynolds twists me around to face him.

Without any words he smashes his lips into mine harshly. I try to squirm away from this disgusting feeling but he pins my hips against the counter. "Stop resisting" he says into my lips, shoving his tongue into my mouth. I slam my eyes shut and try to push him away with no success.

He grabs my hips tightly and picks me up before forcing my legs around his waist. He grips my ass roughly and leads me upstairs to the bedroom. Oh my fucking god.

He pushes me down onto the bed and wastes no time taking off my shirt. He starts working on my belt as he speaks. "I've been more than patient with you, Laurens. I've had a chance to do this for two weeks and haven't. I'm not waiting anymore. Understand?"

I shake my head and make noises of protest as he finally shimmies off my jeans. He takes off his own pants and boxers before ripping off my own. "Oh, you have grown...you'll like this." He says, caressing up my length making me squirm. "N-no! S-stop, please, stop! I'll let you do anything, just please not this. Anything but this, please!" I shout, starting to tear up.

He reaches his hand up above his head and crashes it backdown on my cheek with a loud slapping noise. My breathing gets shaky and I feel tears starting to fall. I hear the doorknob shake but it doesn't open.

"S-sir can you help me and Lee with something? Right now, please?" I hear seabury say desperately from outside of the door.

"I'm busy, seabury! Interrupt me again and you and your little man candy will regret it!" I hear Samuel squeak something and footsteps retreating down the steps.

Reynolds pulls his attention away from Sam and back to me. "I would shut up if I were you. I have total control of you now, so don't even try to fight." I silently sob some more and nod. He suddenly slams into me with no warning and I scream out in pain.

He's been doing this for about 15 minutes and now the unbearable fucking pain is turning into overstimulated pleasure. I will not, and I repeat, not let him think I enjoy this.

I take deep, shaky breaths and try to control my noises. I feel a new set of tears prick my eyes from the stimulation and let out a whine when he hits a certain spot. "F-fuck, you like this huh, bet your lil lexi can't give this to you." He groans out with another thrust. I feel so disgusting hearing that. Why did it have to be me? I whimper and shake my head, trying to squirm away again, making Reynolds dig his nails into my hips to hold me still.

"N-no! I d-dont like this at all. Please. Please s-s-stop!" I whimper back, wanting nothing more than to be out of his grip and back with my Alex. He grabs my curly hair and yanks harshly making me cry out in pain, triggering tears to fall out of my eyes.

He comes into me with a low groan. I cringe at the unwelcome feeling. I try to stop my panting  and whining before deciding to just bite my lip in discomfort. "Come on now, moan. I know you want to." He says, making me shake my head as more tears escape and slide down my sweaty, red face. Then I hear a terribly familiar voice come from the doorway.

"Yeah, sugar. I know you want to."