Chapter 58

A/N: the story's coming to a end soon!but don't worry I already have ideas for the sequel <3 oh also there's gonna be- 👁👄👁 -spicy kissing in the beginning but no smut don't worry children

One day until graduation

Johns POV:

"Okay, can you make a list of people we need to send out invites to?" Alex said, not meeting my eyes as he stares down at his gray laptop and types away. He's trying to design the invitations for the grad party.

"Sure, baby. Your glasses are cute, by the way." I say smirking, finally making Alex look up and meet my eyes. He blushes sheepishly and looks down before mumbling a response. "Why thank you. You always look hot." I grin down at him, feeling accomplished before planting a soft kiss on his lips. Alex pulls back a moment before kissing me again, rougher.

I kiss back and sit down on the fluffy mattress. He shuts the computer with one hand and grabs the back of my neck with the other. I smirk against his lips pull him into my lap swiftly. He gasps at the sudden movement but goes with it, wrapping his legs around my waist to straddle me.

Alex starts rolling his hips around after a moment to create friction. I pull back from the kiss and bite my lip to hold in a groan. I unhook his legs to lean over him then reconnect our lips. He bucks his hips up and I push them down making him whine, and pull back. "Gotta go do that list." I say with a wink, kissing him one more time.

I climb off of him and take a seat at his desk. He groans dramatically. I feel something soft hit the back of my head and turn around to face Alex, seeing that he threw a pillow at me. "You're such a tease..." he mumbles, crossing his arms before opening back up his computer.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean." I say with a innocent look. He rolls his eyes and shuts his computer again. "I can't focus. I'm gonna go take a cold shower." I chuckle and apologize, which he accepts, kissing the top of my head before making his way to the bathroom.

I sigh happily and take a piece of paper and sparkly ink pen and write down the names.

Invite list:
Laf
Herc
Maria
Thomas j.
James m.
Lee
Seabury
Aaron
Theodosia

Sincerely, me, your hot boyfriend <3

I leave out Alex and i's name, obviously, as well as Peggy because it's gonna be at her house. I walk over to our bed and stick the paper on top of his computer so he knows how many invites to make. As if on cue, alex walks out of the bathroom, a towel wrapping around his waist and his arms covering under his chest.

"Why are your arms crossed?" I ask alex curiously. He just sighs and uncrosses them, exposing his scars from the transition. "I just don't like people seeing them, I guess. It reminds me of when I was a girl and I don't like that part of my life, you know? Not to mention I still haven't told our friends."

I nod understandingly and walk over to him, embracing him lovingly, shivering as his wet hair hits my chest. I pull back and kiss him gently. "You're perfect. And our friends won't care that you were assigned a female at birth, and neither do I. You're my cute, funny, adorable, sweet, sarcastic, boyfriend. And I love you."

He smiles up at me and stands on his tiptoes for one last kiss. "I love you too. Now as nice as this moment is, I'm still naked so imma go get dressed." He chuckles. I laugh and nod. I give him some privacy to change and walk downstairs.

I see James helping Martha making something in the kitchen and I decide to join them. "Hey, guys." I say, peeking at the food. "Hello, John. Where's Alexander?" Martha asks. "He's upstairs getting dressed right now." I respond.

"And you didn't stay?" James asks sarcastically, wiggling his eyebrows and earning a look from Martha. I roll my eyes and smack him lightly. "Whatcha makin'?" I question as I glance over at little Martha who's in the living room watching some cartoon.

"Tacos because it's Thursday. Taco Thursday." James says bluntly, sticking some corn shells in the oven. I raise an eyebrow at my younger brother. "It's supposed to be Tuesday for tacos, Jem." He scoffs and shrugs. "It's always time for tacos, John, okay? Party pooper.." he mutters in response.

Martha shoos me off so they can concentrate so I walk off to the front room with a huff. "Hiya mar." I say. She peeks over, her curls soon following. "Jacky! Why isn't a-a-a, ugh, Alex here?" She asks, her slight stutter that she's started developing making her pause.

"He's upst-"

"Right here!" He announces from behind me, wearing his oversized blue hoodie and black short shorts that you can barely see from under the hoodie. He walks over to me and snuggles into my chest from the side. I snake my arms around his waist and lean down to whisper in his ear. "Those shorts look so good on you baby." I say lowly. He tenses up slightly and looks up at me, beet red.

I decide to stop messing with him and kiss his cheek as he walks over and kneels next to my sister. "H-hi alex!" She squeals, wrapping her small arms around his neck. He smiles brightly and picks Martha up, beginning to tickle her sides lightly. "S-stop, it ti-i-ickles!" She says through laughter. High pitched giggles erupt and fill the entire room, forcing me to break out into a smile as well.

After a couple minutes Alex stops torturing the poor girl and walks over to me, leaving little Martha to her spongebob which is playing. "You're so good with kids," I point out, kissing Alex on the cheek softly. He smiles warmly and kisses my lips. "Thanks, Jacky."

"Martha, boys, dinner's ready!" Mrs. Washington announces from the other room. I peck Alex one more time and then we all make our way to the kitchen. We eat, crack a few jokes, Alex tells George not to call him son, talk about graduation, and eventually me and Alex walk back to his room for the night.

I slip off my shirt, change into a pair of sweatpants, and take out my ponytail as Alex uses one of my soft shirts as a nightgown. Both of us slip under the fluffy comforter I've grown to love so much and lay so we're facing each other.

"I had a good day with you." My boyfriend says sheepishly with a small smile. I smile back at him. "I had a good day with you, too. Let's get some rest?" He nods and comes closer to me so he can curl up into my chest like he loves to do. "I love you, Jacky." He mumbles, tracing circles on my bare chest. I kiss the top of his head lovingly and sigh. "I love you too, lexi." I respond after a moment.

He's the best thing that's happened to me.

A/N: just all fluffy chapter <3 word count: 1220