Chapter 28

T.W: sexual harassment/assault, abuse

Johns POV:

They've brought me to some apartment which I assume is Reynolds considering he had the keys for it. They tried to put me in the basement. The Goddamn basement. I, of course, protested and Reynolds eventually got sick of my complaining and claimed he rather have me upstairs with him so he can keep an eye on me.

Lee and seabury have mostly been keeping their distance from me. I don't think seabury wants to do this at all, but he's scared of Reynolds. Lee, I don't know. He's complicated. I think Reynolds has something on him to keep him here. I'll have plenty of time to figure him out while I'm here.

Speaking of fucking Reynolds.

"John, come here." He says, motioning for me to come sit with him on the bed. I don't really feel like getting punished so I reluctantly sit up from my spot at the desk and trudge over.

"W-what do you need sir?" I say, trying not to stutter. "Come sit." I slink over to the spot on the bed about five inches away from him. He frowns a bit at how far away I am but fixes that problem himself, latching onto my waist and pulling me closer to him.

We're now unbearably close, our legs touching each other. He reached down to run his hand up and down my thigh, inching toward my dick. It took everything I had in me not to kick him in the balls right then. But I know better than that.

He takes it to the next level and pushes me down on the bed, putting his hand up my shirt, tracing my abs and ab line. I shut my eyes and cringe at the familiar feeling. My breath speed increases as he slips off the shirt completely.

"Puberty hit you hard I see, that, or you've been working out." I just keep my eyes shut and don't respond. Maybe if I do that he'll get bored and leave me alone. I feel him hovering above me, his hands trailing down my chest, stomach, and hips. I hate the feeling of his rough hands. I hate the feeling of being under him. I hate the feeling of this.

"W-wait. P-please." I stammer as he plays with the loopholes of my jeans. I really don't want this again. He pauses for a moment. "You've been quiet this entire time. What's a few more minutes? You'll enjoy this, trust me." I shake my head a bit and sit up from my lying position.

"P-please, no. N-not right now. Please."

He looks disappointed but eventually agrees. "Fine. I have plenty of time with you, anyways. I had my fun for a bit I suppose. Where's your phone?" Oh. Shit. "I- I don't have it. I left it with Alex." He clearly sees right through me.

"Don't lie to me, Laurens." I shake my head again. "N-no! I'm not lying." He grabs my wrists roughly. "I said...where. Is. Your. Phone?" I can't give him my phone. That's the only way I have to text Alex so he doesn't worry. The only way I keep my sliver of hope.

"And I said. I. Don't. Have. It."

Smack!

"I listened to you when you said no. This is how you repay me? By lying? Clearly these years of freedom have gotten to you over the years. Seems I have to remind you of how things work around here."

He lifts his hand to hit me again.

"Okay!" I yell, as he lowers his hand. "I- I have it. H-here." I go over to my hoodie and take out my phone from the pocket. He snatches it from me and puts it in this safe on the side of the room, blocking my view of the passcode he types in. "Good. Now there'll be no more lying from you. Understand me?"

"Y-yes. Sorry sir." He nods. "Good boy. Now on your knees."

Alex's POV:

I show them all the picture of me and John kissing.
"Poor John. We all know how his dad is. Super homophobic." Peggy chirps.

"And abusive." Adds Hercules.

"No wonder mon ami didn't want his father to see. I hope he's doing okay with those...how you say? Oh! Assholes."

I just nod at all of their words, too upset to say much. John should've texted me by now. "I'm gonna text him. He told me he would text me once he got there."

Youngscrapy: John. John are you doing okay?

Youngscrapy: Johnny please answer.

Youngscrapy: Did they hurt you?

Youngscrapy: John, love, I need you to tell me if you're okay.

JohnnyJohnny: he's fine

Youngscrapy: Who is this?

Johnnyjohnny: who do you think? its reynolds dumbass

Youngscrapy: Let me talk to John you piece of shit!

Johnnyjohnny: hes sleeping right now. sucking dick takes a lot of energy out of him apparently

I feel tears of anger starting to well in my eyes.

Youngscrapy: You fucker! Leave him alone! You know he doesn't want to do that, asshole.

Johnnyjohnny: oh really? then why did he do his best to please me, listened to my every command, and even swallowed like the slut he is?

That fucking bitch. Of course John acted like he liked it! He didn't want Reynolds to hurt him. I understand. Reynolds must be so gullible.

Youngscrapy: It's called acting, asshole. When John wakes up I'm talking to him. I will not hesitate to call the cops and have them track your sorry ass down.

Johnnyjohnny: and risk me sending that pic to johns father? I don't think so. ill do what I please with john and no 5'6 scrawny boy is gonna tell me what to do

~you have been blocked by johnnyjohnny~

I angrily throw my phone across the room, earning gasps and flinches from my friends. I just weakly start sobbing into the sheets which held John only a day ago.