Chapter 7

Alex's POV:

Youngscrapy: joooOoooOoohn

JohnnyJohnny: what papi
JohnnyJohnny: child**** OMG I DIDNT MEAN TO SAY THAT

I start laughing uncontrollably as tears well up in my eyes. I take a deep breath before texting back, still snickering.

Youngscrapy: likely story daddy

JohnnyJohnny: Alex I stg...

Youngscrapy: sorry daddy don't punish uwu I'll be good uwu

Johnnyjohnny: idek why I put up with you

I scoff

Youngscrapy: you love me

Johnnyjohnny: uh huh riiiiight anyways what do you want child

Youngscrapy: can I come to the store with you to get snacks?

Johnnyjohnny: oh yeah sure
Johnnyjohnny: should I pick you up from Washington's?

Youngscrapy: that would be nice, thank you.

Johnnyjohnny: yeah yeah no problem be there in ten mins

Youngscrapy: oki

I smile and shut off my phone. I walk over to my closet and take out a oversized maroon hoodie and black ripped jeans. I tie my converse and walk downstairs to wait for John.

"Mrs. Washington I'm going to the store with John then I'm going to a party with him is that okay?" I say, looking over at Martha who's making cookies in the kitchen.

"Yeah honey that's fine, where's the party held and when does it end? Do me or George need to pick you up?" I smile. "It's at the schyulers house, and no, John will bring me home."

She nods and puts lots of chocolate chips in the batter she's working on. "Okay sweetie. I'll see you later. Call me if you need anything!" I nod and smile. "Okay I will. John should be here soon." Just like that John knocks on the door.

"Hey daddy" I say smirking as John begins having a coughing fit. "Whatiswrongwithyoualexiswearyourecrazy!" He says in one breath and I just scoff. "Calm down, Johnny boy. Let's get going." I say one final goodbye to Martha before getting in johns navy blue jeep.

"You live In the dark boy I cannot pretend" me and John sing at the top of our lungs. "This music video was so iconic." John states and I nod in agreement. "Lil nas x is my spirit animal." John chuckles and we pull up to the Walmart parking lot.

~in le mart of wal~

Johns POV:

Me and Alex browse the isles looking for snacks to get when I spot Oreos. "OREOS" I shout and run down the isle to grab the chocolate cookies. Alex zooms after me and jumps on my back. "WHY YOU SO LIGHT MY GUY" I shout again and he just giggles and shrugs. I grab the cookies and hold Alex's legs so he doesn't fall off of me.

I throw the box into the cart and drop Alex on the floor. "Owww I hit my juicy butt on the floor" he complains and I giggle. He gets back up with a huff before leaving and bringing back Cheetos, takis, lays, and sour straws. I laugh and reach for a pack of root beer. "Isn't laf and herc getting the drinks?" He asks me. I nod. "I guarantee they'll just get alcohol so I'm getting soda." He nods and we go to the front to pay.

~time skip to the schyulers house~
Elizas POV:
I'm finishing up getting ready when I hear a knock on the door. I giggle softly and go down the stairs to answer it but see Peggy already has. "Jackieeeeee" she says loudly and hugs John. I wave and smile at him. "Hi John!" He waves back and goes to bring snacks to the kitchen. That's when I see Alex appear from behind him. I smile wider and feel my cheeks heat up. God, I don't know what it is about him, he just makes me feel all tingly inside.

I make my way across the room to him. "Alex! How are you? Thanks for coming!" He smiles brightly. "Hi Liza I'm good. Your house is very nice, you look pretty. Wait I mean your house is pretty you look nice, not saying you don't look pretty! Oh god I'm rambling." I giggle and tuck a hair behind my ear. I hear the door knock again so I let in laf and herc.

"Let's party!"

A/N: low key a filler chapter but enjoy