Chapter 24

Johns POV:
"Soooooo how've you been?"

I look down at Alex whose sitting on his bed next to me.

"You know, good I suppose." I reply as he nods. "Good. I've been pretty okay too. Mr. Washington said I should try out for baseball but I dunno I might be too short.." I chuckle a little bit, he really is short. "I think you should go for it."

He offers me a small smile and starts fiddling with his hands. Something he does when he's nervous. "Yeah.....I'm really sorry John." I frown a bit. "Alex...it's fine." He shakes his head. "No. No, it's not. I haven't been honest with you." I look at him confused and tilt my head to the side.

"I don't think you understand how much I like you. It's just.." I cut him off. "Eliza." He nods a bit. "I understand, you have a girlfriend. There's not much more to it, I guess. It's fine." He shakes his head again. "No. Eliza, she...she doesn't know." He stops messing with his hand and looks up at me, tears welling in his eyes.

I wipe his tears a bit and he leans his cheek in my hand. "W-what doesn't she know?" He sniffles and reaches for his hoodie before pulling it up to his chest. I gasp and look at the scars. "I wasn't...born a boy, John. I understand if you don't wanna be friends anymore....I wouldn't want to be friends with me either."

I look down at him and cup his cheeks with my hands. "Alex..." he sniffles and tries to sink away from my touch. "I don't care what you were born as. You're a boy and you always have been. I would never stop being your friend o-or liking you just because your transgender. You're amazing, handsome, and overall a great person. If Eliza doesn't think that after you tell her she isn't worth it, Alex. It's okay."

He smiles softly and looks up at me again. This time he's much closer than before.

"Alex..." I breath.

He puts his finger up to my mouth to silence me. I feel my face heat up as he closes the space between us. I gasp lightly and kiss him back. He intertwines his fingers in my hair and keeps the kiss going. I smile into the kiss and wrap my hands around his waist as he wraps his around my neck.

Alex's POV:

This is really happening. I can't believe I did it. It's happening. The I reallyever.

But we do need to breath.

A/N:
Yesssss they finally did itttt!!!!! They kisssseeeeedddddd!!! Took long enough jeez *glares at the author* oh wait I'm the author. Sorry guysssss. Love y'all tho. Who's excited for lams to finally start.