Chapter 61 - End

A/N: this is it you guys! The last chapter of the first book! When I first started writing I never thought I'd even get 100 views, and now this book has almost 4K! I love you all so much, and I love your comments, it's one of the thing that keeps me motivated to keep writing, and even make a sequel. Okay, enough of this, enjoy the last chapter! <3

-olive

3rd person POV:

Alex and John arrive at the Schuyler mansion, hand in hand, smiling like dorks. On the way over in the car all they could talk about was how they're going to college together, and what'd they do. To say that they're excited is an understatement. They both knock on the giant doors.

They hear Peggy yell. "Can you answer that please?" A few moments later they hear a shuffling and the door opens. John's smile drops into a glare and Alex just avoids eye contact with the girl who answered. Eliza.

"Oh- Alex..John..um, come in." She mutters sheepishly. Alex thanks her with a small smile and Johns glare never leaves his face. The latter notices this and nudges him boyfriend. "John, relax, let's just enjoy ourselves yeah?" John nods and plants a sweet kiss on his boyfriends cheek before going to meet up with their friends.

"Ah, my favorite gays have arrived!" Peggy announces, pointing to the boys who approach the large couch. Maria smiles from next to her and drapes an arm around the yellow loving girl. "Hey, guys!" She chirps. They both greet her and take a seat next to Herc and laf.

A few minutes later Lee, seabury, Jefferson, and Madison enter the mansion and sink themselves on the couch as well. All of the teens sit and chat, Alex just arguing with Thomas the entire time,  when Aaron burr and his girlfriend Theodosia sit down. "I see the whole gang is here!" He points out with a wide grin. Lafayette rolls his eyes from his spot on hercs lap and whispers something into his boyfriends ear, making him chuckle.

"So lee, how've you been? I haven't seen you since that one party." Peggy says, making Sam look up at his boyfriend confused. "Oh- Right, sorry about that. I've been good." Sam nudges lee shyly and asks him what party they're talking about.

"I was at this one party almost a year ago and called her hot." Lee explains, making everyone gag and/or chuckle. "Oh." Sam replies, small-voiced. "It was before we were dating, Sammy. Plus you know I only have eyes for you," Lee defends, kissing his short boyfriend. "And I'm gay, I was just trying to fit in." He adds, making sure he got his point across, earning a giggle from Samuel.

——————————————————————-

The party carries on for a while longer, when Lafayette comes up with an idea. "'ow about we all go for a swim?"  The group agrees with the idea, all except Alex that is. "Don't you wanna gon swimming, lexi?" John asks, tilting his head to the side and looking down at him.

Alex shrugs. "I- I do, but I don't have my swimsuit or anything-" He starts before Jefferson cuts him off. "Neither do I, just go in your boxers short stack." Alex glares at him but then shifts uncomfortably. "Um, okay. I guess." He agrees, still unsure. The group cheers and thanks him as everyone races outside to the large pool.

Everyone strips off their clothes, Lee kissing seaburys neck teasingly before getting broken up by the group because that's gross. Peggy and Maria are literally the only ones with swimsuits so all the boys are in their boxers.

"I'm way too gay for all this, man..." Peggy mutters, earning chuckles from the group and a giggle from Maria. They all get in but then they realize Alex is still out of the pool, shirt on but pants off. "What's wrong, Alexander?" Madison pipes up, worry lacing his voice.