Chapter 8

A/N: first of all, thanks so much for 120 views! <3 and seconddddd FIRST PARTY CHAPTER YESSIR aha sorry I just love party chapters. Anyways, happy reading 😉✌️

Third person POV:
"Let's party!" Herc shouts from the doorway, holding three 6-packs of beer. Cheers erupt from the room as party music begins playing. "This is so cliche. I love it." John whispers to Alex, making him giggle and hum in agreement.

"Okay everyone, who wants to play never have I ever...shot edition!!" Peggy yells loudly and everyone gathers around her, making a circle on the floor.

Alex's POV:
"John?" I say poking him, "how do you play this?" He chuckles softly and comments on me being innocent. I roll my eyes and he finally replies. "It's just like playing never have I ever, except when you have done something, you take a shot. Get it?" I make a O figure with my mouth and nod.

"Never have I ever....peed in a pool" I giggle as John, laf, herc, and Peggy drink. "Margarita schuyler what is wrong with you..." says Angelica disappointed. I giggle again then john goes. "Never have I ever....had sex in the shower." I flush and don't pick up my drink. John, laf, and herc drink again. "I'm scared..." I mumble earning giggles from the room.

"Okay Alex your turn." I nod and think for a second. "Never have I ever....had a crush on someone in this room." Me, John, laf, herc, Angelica, and Eliza all drink. I see Eliza turn a little pink and tuck hair behind her ear. "Nah I'm too gay for that" Peggy says and everyone laughs.

"Oui, okay, my turn. Never have I ever....had sex." I shift uncomfortably and don't pick up my cup. Everyone else drinks and I get a little embarrassed. "Wait Alex you're a virgin?" John asks me, shock evident in his voice. I nod meekly and everyone looks at me in amazement. "You're so pure it's...it's just so beautiful." Herc whispers as he fake wipes a tear. I roll my eyes and the game continues.

Johns POV:

Alex is a virgin.
Wow.
I don't even honestly know why I'm surprised, he's so innocent. It's honestly cute. I turn my attention back to the game and see the game has changed to spin the bottle. Wonder how this'll turn out.

Peggy spins it and lands on laf. She crawls over to him and pecks him on the cheek then fake gags. Laf rolls his eyes and spins. He lands on herc. I love this already.

He crawls over with red tinting his cheeks and kisses herc lightly on the lips. This leaves herc sitting there with his eyes wide and red up to his ears. I chuckle and point this out to Alex. "I ship it" he whispers to me and I nod vigorously in agreement.

A few more round and it's Alex's turn, to elizas luck (and most likely his) if lands on eliza. He goes over to her and pecks her on the lips before turning and plopping back down. I see Eliza whispering to her older sister, probably fan-girling over the kiss. I chuckle softly but something doesn't feel right in my emotions. It's weird. Oh well.

It's finally my turn and I reluctantly pick up the beer bottle and spin in smoothly. I see it beginning to slow down before it comes to a complete stop. I slowly look up to see it landed on..Alex?

I feel my cheeks heat up a little bit I don't know why,  I don't even like him like that. I hear Peggy cheering and laf and herc squealing. I hear some giggles and something about "gaybies", they're so weird.

Alex looks at me, a pink also glazing his cheeks. I crawl over and lean in to kiss his lips. Out of nervousness, at the last minute I swerve and kiss his cheek. I hear groans of defeat from Peggy. I ignore it and sit back down.