⁘ Chapter 10 ⁘

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

"Soo," Lila shot a sly glance at Mridula, who sighed with vexation.

"I was just checking Instagram when I saw the photo of you and Aravind." Lila stirred her smoothie and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Mridula responded with a pointed glare.

"When did this happen?" Priya narrowed her eyes and Mridula. Mia had taken an interest in counting the number of toes she had.

"According to her post, yesterday night." Lila provided ever-so helpfully and got into further detail. "She even tagged him, and the photo had both his and her family in it."

"Sounds like a typical, Introducing my boyfriend to my family photo." Priya nudged me with her shoulder, Mridula groaned.

"Seriously! It's nothing like that!" Mridula smacked her head against the table, tired of her friend's antics.

"Oh, please!" Lila retorted and whipped out her phone in a way that made it look like a weapon. Her fingers tapped away on the screen, and Lila stuck her phone out. It was Aravind's Post on Instagram. The first was a selfie with Mridula and himself, the next was a family photo. The Caption read: Family Meeting.

"Explain this," Lila swiped the screen, a photo of Mridula and Himself making stupid faces together and a few other candids.

"It's just us being idiots," Mridula frowned, and Priya snorted.

"Just admit that you're dating," Priya grumbled, and there was a ping from Lila's phone. Lila emitted a happy squeal and clicked faster than Mridula could blink.

"Shreyas posted about his health condition," Lila informed the puzzled looks of her two best friends. Mridula's look of bewilderment morphed into a look of pure rage.

"That idiot is supposed to be sleeping-" Mridula started but stopped herself from revealing further information.

"But, why are the two of you so interested in Aravind?" Mridula skillfully switched the topic before they could question her.

"Cause, we ship it." Priya rolled her eyes and Lila nodded her agreement.

"Hey," Aravind's voice came from behind Mridula, she whipped around. Aravind was dressed in a white polo with jeans, next to him was Rakesh.

"Wassup, Sis." Rakesh grinned, but Mridula knew that he had his eye on Priya. Priya was going to lengths to look disinterested, Mridula hid a smile.

"Mind if I join?" Aravind gestured to the empty seat next to Mridula, she nodded. He sat down next to her, and the two soon became engrossed in conversation.

"I honestly still can not believe it," Aravind leaned back in his chair, and Priya raised an eyebrow.

"Believe what?" Lila voiced Priya's thought, and Aravind sent a silent question to Mridula.

"Oh, they're getting married," Rakesh answered for him.

***

Oop! They're getting married... 

Shreyas will not crash their wedding, just clarifying XD

***