⁘Chapter 35 ⁘

Mridula's POV

I felt sick and tired of Shreyas, and his idiotic antics. I'd blocked him, he started messaging me on Instagram. I block him onInsta, he starts using Twitter. 

So, I changed my phone number and blocked him in every possible site.

Aravind nudged me, bringing me out of my thoughts. I turned to him, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He yawned, and I chuckled. Aravind had taken the night shift last night so that I could get some sleep.

"You and that Moron," I responded, he and I had given a name to Shreyas. 'That Moron'. I didn't want to hear his name and by gods, I did not want to see him.

"What are you thinking about?" I elbowed him, and he smiled.

"You," He responded with a grin, and I flushed with embarrassment. An awkward silence draped itself around us. I decided to try and break up the awkwardness by turning on the TV. Aravind turned to me.

"Can I kiss you?" He blurted out, and heat rose to my cheeks quickly. I closed my eyes for a second and thought about it. Shreyas had done nothing except betraying my trust. Aravind had always been there, he'd even tarnished his perfect reputation for me. 

So the obvious choice was Aravind.

"Yes," I breathed, and Aravind's eyes lit up with surprise. His hand went around my waist, and he came toward me. My eyes closed, as our lips brushed.

At that moment, I gave Shreyas the middle finger, mentally. I had enough of him, and his smirk. I wanted someone who'd stay by my side, and not hurt me. My arms snaked around Aravind's neck, as our kiss deepened.

Am I in love with Aravind? or Shreyas?

****

😘

Aravind X Mridula shippers, go ahead and celebrate >:D