⁘Chapter 19 ⁘

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

Mridula's hands trembled, as she finally opened the letter that was over a year old. It was Alia's final words to Mridula. Abhi had found it one of Alia's many luggage, and handed it to her. Taking in shallow and deep breaths, she opened the letter.

⊛⊛⊛

Hey. Mia.

Please, don't be mad. I can't think of any ways to say sorry, but this was the best choice I have. When life is pointless, why put yourself through the same torture over and over?

I know, we've been friends since we were both in diapers. I thought about my choice multiple times, and it feels right. Shreyas is a monster, just pure cold-blooded. He used me, Mridula. Don't be his next plaything, he doesn't deserve you. Just, don't forget me...

Mridula, you're the best friend I could ever have! And wherever I am, I will be smiling looking at my BFF.

~BFF's forever ~

Alia

⊛⊛⊛

Dear Shreyas,

Hey... Well. don't blame yourself for my choice. You and I weren't the right fit. Don't go anywhere near my best friend, I don't want her to suffer the same thing that I did. All you're going to do is toy with her until your sick of her company. I will hunt you down if you come anywhere near her!

I'm watching.

~ Your Ex, ~

Alia

⊛⊛⊛

***

'I'm watching'

What a loyal friend-