⁘Chapter 23 ⁘

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

Shreyas decided to use his fame to get a faster testing result, he called up the doctor. It took a few minutes, but an autograph from MSD and a signed bat from himself did the trick. His phone screen buzzed, and Shreyas leaped toward it.

It was the doctor.

"Hello, Shreyas," The doctor flirted, and Shreyas gagged.

"You're tested negative only, you can go." The doctor nodded, and Shreyas let out a breath of relief.

"Thank you, you'll receive the bat day after tomorrow." Shreyas cut the call before the doctor could speak up once more. He stuffed his clothing into a bag and was about to leave. But he paused to write an apology letter to Rishabh.

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

"Abhi?" Chitra's lips twisted into a cruel smile. 

"Yes?" Abhi was at attention.

"Shreyas's test?" Chitra turned to Abhi.

"Negative," Abhi smiled realizing Chitra's train of thought.

"Go ahead, Stage 2." Chitra waved and Abhi nodded, her fingers typing away a message.

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

"Your future husband's certainly looking hot,"  Priya whistled when Aravind came into view. He was with Rakesh, and Akash.

He was dressed in a suit, and seemed ready for the Haldi, Lila slyly moved away. Aravind sat down.

"Akash seems to hate you," I noted and he laughed.

"I know why," He grinned.

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

When, Shreyas had landed he was taken away to a hotel room.

"I have somewhere to be," He retorted impatiently, and this was completely true. He wanted to be able to make it to Mridula's haldi and try talking to her.

"Sir, I'm sorry but you're going to have to quarantine," 

"Why?"

"You've tested positive for COVD-19"