⁘Chapter 22 ⁘

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

"Mridula!" Aravind's face lit up when he spotted her, in the airport. Mridula smiled unconsciously, Aravind strode toward her and hugged her. Her mother and Aravind's mother smiled discreetly.

"What are you doing here?" Aravind frowned for a second, and Mia rolled her eyes at his forgetfulness.

"Today's the day we decide the theme for the wedding," His mother smacked Aravind on the head, making Mridula hide a smile.

"I like the yellow and gold one," A photo caught Aravind's eye, and he smiled at it. It was a photo of a chubbier version of his younger brother.

"Seriously. Bro?" His brother, Akash, had demanded when he'd first told him that he was marrying Mridula.

"I have to call my crush bhabhi?" Akash crossed his arms and glared at Aravind, who nodded.

"Because your crush is going to become my wife." Aravind couldn't help but rub salt into the wound. Mridula snapped him out of his daydreams by clapping.

"Hello? Mr.Groom? Are you alive?" Mridula asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Mrs.Wife. I am." He grinned cheekily, and Mridula's mother rolled her eyes.

"Save it for after the wedding," Akash muttered under his breath.

"So, I guess, I'll be waiting a week to start flirting with you again," Aravind responded, to Mridula but the jab was to Akash.

"Wait, your getting married in a week!?" Akash exclaimed.

"Yes,"

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

Shreyas buried his face in his hands, Mridula had left using the emergency category. But Shreyas, couldn't do that. He had to wait for his COVD test to come as negative.

Which means, waiting for two weeks.

***

And, I oop-