⁘Chapter 21 ⁘

⁕ ⁕ ⁕

"Hello," Abhi shoved her hands into her pockets, and a shady figure nodded her acknowledgment.

"I did it, Chitra." Abhi looked around for double-checking that no one was around. "I delivered the letter,"

"Rejecting my daughter?" Chitra chuckled and she grinned devilishly. "Rejecting my daughter? I don't think so."

Abhi cleared her throat, and Chitra ignored her. Chitra was too oblivious to her and was swimming inside her thoughts.

"My payment?" Abhi coughed and shifted on her feet.

"I'll have Ram transfer it to your account," Chitra sniffed disdainfully, and Abhi smiled.

"Smrithi is more than good enough for him," Chitra murmured to herself, obviously defending her daughter.

Chitra Lakshman and Smrithi Lakshman did not like Mridula Sharma at all.

Not one bit.

"No worries although," Abhi hesitated before adding. "Mridula is engaged."

"Yes, but eliminating the threats is a much better idea," Chitra narrowed her beady eyes on Alia's twins.

"Did you manage to forge the signature on the fake letters I'd given you?" Chitra queried and Abhi nodded.

"Excellent, let's move to phase two."

***

Does anyone know who Smrithi is? Check chapter five... hehe... I only mentioned her once...