⁘Chapter 33 ⁘

Mridula's POV

To summarize what I felt was simple,

I felt pure hatred and heartbreak.

I couldn't believe my naive self, I'd fallen for him all over again and I was just his little toy.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone," My voice was stone cold, and hid the tsunami of emotions I was experiencing. Smrithi turned to me with a smile on her face, a genuine smile not one of those vengeful smiles.

"Sorry for bothering you," Smrithi apologized to me, and I smiled at her.

It wasn't her fault, it was Shreyas.

Shreyas didn't even have the guts to speak up, I turned away. Unable to meet his gaze, and my heart shattering into more and more pieces in every passing moment. I bumped into someone. Aravind.

"Hey, you okay?" Aravind frowned, and I nodded dumbly.

"Come on," He coaxed me, and led me to his office.

"Spill," He demanded, and the story came pouring out. Aravind's eyes widened, he clenched his fist with anger.

"That... That..." He grunted through clenched teeth.

Tears came slipping down, and Aravind hugged me.

"Mia, don't cry." He murmured, "He should be regretting it, you deserve to be happy,"

I struggled to regain my composure, but Aravind didn't mind. He'd been there through my ups and downs and had even sacrificed his reputation so that I could date Shreyas. He was the most loyal friend a girl could ask for.

"Aravind?"

"Yeah?"

I bit my lip thinking about what to do.

"Let's get married,"

***

So...

This was the planned climax and nothin could have changed it my dudes :P