⁘Chapter 24 ⁘

"What?" Shreyas shot upward from his seat, and the rage was obvious in his voice.

"Go tell, Chitra to stop meddling with my life!"He barked angrily at the nurse.

"Well, it appears you got smarter than the last time we met," A sultry voice spoke, there was the clicking of heels in the background.

Chitra sat down, and smiled flirtasoisly at Shreyas. Who appeared to be in a state of disgust.

"Now, how about giving my poor Smrithi another chance?" Chitra faked a pout, and Shreyas grabbed his phone.

"What are you doing?" Chitra's curiosity spilt over.

"Texting the entire Indian Cricket Team on what type of person you are," Shreyas's lips curved into devilish smile. "A message on Instagram from Virat Kohli could completely ruin your business."

"Imagine, if Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Hardik Pandya, and KL Rahul were going to do it too." He faked a moue of surprise.

"Anushka Sharma might pitch in," He added with a shrug.

"Fine! You can leave!" Chitra was pale, and allowed Shreyas to exit the airport.

He grabbed the nearest cab to the wedding hall.

He had fifteen minutes to get there.

***

Woah, thug life moment for Shreyas

And, we're half way through the book~