Chapter 11

Dea Point of View

Four muscular limbs glittering with beautiful fur; Eyes shining brighter than Moon Goddess herself in the night; muzzle that is more gorgeous than lips of those lipstick models; slim waist that even makes snakes jealous of and a tail that is weaved by the Goddess to perfection.

Ah right, the bright arctic white fur color makes the beauty amplified to the whole new universe.

Guess who is the most beautiful one that I was talking about?

And like I guessed, I did not receive any answer because one usually tries to ignore me and the other is shy to revert back in a polite way being the wild dog it is.

Why are Veiras' in my life so boring!

My human Veira doesn't believe in our beauty and my newly made aunt Veira who is my mate's pet, is still shy around me.

I kept running in my mate's the private park feeling the wind brush me soothingly. It has been such a long time I took my beauty run.

Living in the middle of the city, I was deprived of running freely in the woods and feeling this cool wind sooth my nourished and beautiful skin. Good thing, my alluring mate has a small forest of his own!

'Hey Veira, once we complete the mating process with him, there is no need for us to look for woods to go for a run. What is will be ours!'

'It is not proved that he is our mate.'

'And whose fault is it? You were always such a cunning girl looking like a man so what happened this time when it came to a simple task of touching him for once?'

'I tried but you saw how he escaped every single time.'

'What is that beauty for if you cannot even make him itch for you? I seriously think you not only got a wrong wolf but a wrong body parts too. With the way you are living, you clearly have bulges in wrong places.'

'Shut up'

'Oh yes, shut my Votre Vu Champagne Kisses Enhancing lip glossed lips whenever you cannot answer me.'

'You tell me, Aunt Veira, you have been with my mate for many years, is it so hard to touch him for once?' I pouted my soft moist and attractive lips as much as I can, given I have large teeth sticking out of my muzzle.

Still, I am the beast and the beauty in my story. Show me one person who is nearly half beautiful and I will kowtow her.

'You kids really need to learn to get along so you can accomplish this together. Although master seems very kind and positive, he is also very clever. You should deal with him with a clear plan hand in hand.'

Veira nodded in my head agreeing to whatever our Aunt Veira said. Somehow I agree too!

'Veira, Dea is so confident about master being your mate so you should trust her with this.' Aunt Veira proposed siding me in the whole situation.

See, we animals are much more sensible than those your limbed average looking humans. Aunt Veira is clearly proved to belong to our ancestral cousin clan.

Although she does not have a human side to her, she is nonetheless much lovable than my human Veira.

'Not you too Aunt Veira, most of the time that wolf is obsessed with nothing but cosmetics. Her brains cells retreated from working long ago. She is clearly not the sanest wolf I knew of.' Veira, oh, my Veira! What am I going to do with a tomgirlish boy like you?

Sometimes it hurts my champagne color sparkling heart whenever I reminisce over the times I couldn't advise you and raise you properly.

How I wish I slapped you to make you into a proper lady!