Chapter 31

Veira Point of View

Several wolves of both the genders made their contribution to take shamelessness to new heights.

Thousands of rogues and hundreds of official pack members who rubbed off their shame back in their mother's womb joined Elias in his great quest of making everything evil.

If not for now, when can I even see the struggle, the unity and the excitement of people who live to do sin?

Minions under Elias are busy bees who are working themselves to others death. I haven't seen them taking rest until now.

Only God knows what the heck they are planning.

"Hey, hey, you." I stopped the busy rogue warrior who is carrying several scrolls to Elias's study cabin.

"Lady Lupus." He bowed very respectfully that I almost thought it would even be a waste if I puke.

Lady Lupus?

Why did it sound like a mock to me?

"Why am I, The Lady Lupus of - whatever, given a decent room to stay? I thought I was expected to cultivate skills to co-exist with silver?" Either he did not understand the state of my tone or he ignored it, he only but gave me a polite smile which looked mechanized.

"Dr. Cazacu."

Of course. Of course only he would pull such strings.

On one side there is the King of werewolves who is obsessed with me and on the other side is my own mate who gave me to the King on a flower platter.

Men...

People who say women are not trustworthy should take a birth as a woman and experience it by themselves the unjust we deal with.

"So, what exactly is happening here?" I tried to make it sound casual so as to receive at least a hint.

Elias and Elder Cazacu, they did a good job in training these people because they did not even utter a word out of script.

Letting that poor man off the hook, I joined the group of female rogues who are working in kitchen.

Ladies together is equal to gossip forever.

I sashayed into the kitchen like I owned the place. Similar to the greetings I received from others the ladies in the kitchen greeted me pretty politely, addressing me as Lady Lupus.

"Don't stand in ceremony. Relax and carry on with your work." I waved my hands at them and moved to take a bottle of water from the fridge.

They were silent for a minute but when I did not make any kind of move, they went back to whispering with each other.

"You know I feel very happy for all the rogues." I started.

Alright, let's see if I can get something from here.

"We were always seen as criminals, a problem to those hypocrite packs. Many of us are innocents but had to live our lives in hiding." I sniffed at the end to make my own sound effects in making the whole scenario believable.

"You are right, Lady Lupus." One of them expressed their similar thoughts to me. "But now that we have Majesty with us, one day we will live our lives with ease."

'How innocent of them.'

'Oh this isn't simple innocence. It's called idiocy.'

"Yes, Yes. Majesty with his heart made of not flesh and blood but by platinum and diamonds will one day dig them out to make us rich on his land."