Chapter 22

Veira Point of View

'How dare –'

'How dare they are to make uncle-ish Cazacu to make our uncle! Incorrigible!'

'Did you think I would react like this?' How come I was blessed with such a dramatic wolf!

Not only did this she-badness trick me into spending a lot of my money for making a bath tub of some dreary solution to take a bath, she also had the gall to taunt me.

More than the rumors that are running wild in the office, I'm worried about how my wolf took the news.

If there is one thing that my wolf isn't, then it is kind. She never takes matter regarding our mate lightly then how the hell is she so relaxed when we are being assumed to be the blood family of our own mate?

'Dea'

'Yes, Veira'

'Did you lock your heart on another bank?'

'I still have it in the bank Goddess gave us.'

'Then why are not angry with the rumors?'

'Are you?'

'Of course I am'

'Why?'

'Well, because – umm – you know –'

'No I don't. I only know about cosmetics; others, I don't care so please enlighten me.'

'He – he is our – No, you tell me why you are not concerned.'

'I'm blindingly beautiful, sexier than our enemy cat, can make the Goddess envy me. Yes, in terms of looks I surpass even Aphrodite but I still have a primal heart wild and kinky.'

'Your point, Dea.'

'The point is, I don't mind uncle stuff. Also, why would I care what people out there think when it isn't true at all. Our mate is much older than us and that is exactly the reason I feel 20% extra lightening in my tummy for him. He is like a packet of lays without air.'

'But you should worry.'

'Huh?'

'I'm an animal so I don't mind many human rules but you are a human and so is our mate. What if this rumor takes our mate away from you? What if one day our mate really sees you as his niece? What if you water a rose for him in your heart and he waters a lilac for you in his heart? But then again, it's alright since you don't have any special feeling for him.'

When did my wild wolf starting speaking mild words?

Is this the end of the world?

But her words did hit the spot. I might look like I don't care but I do. He is my mate after all and a rumor such as this would put a huge roadblock on our path to future.

Then I wonder if I expect a future with him only because I'm destined to be with him or it could be something more than that.

Cazacu – is a good man. He is arrogant and loves to put my patience to test every given chance but he does take care of me without asking for anything in return.

He is responsible and dutiful.

He is like a rainbow that is bent on to show his true colors to me.

However, my opinion on him is purely a spectator and friendly one. I've done whatever I did to entice him until today was all because Dea wanted me to. Not everything came from my heart.