Chapter 24

Veira Point of View

What a right time to do this!

Just the perfect timing to make romantic rendezvous, if you wish to! Note the sarcasm!

"It's a custom, you say?" Dan nodded affirmatively, as politely and curtly he can. But he does seem a little scared of me than how he was too confident and offensive in the first.

"It happens every year, Miss Lupus."

"Then why are we going where Fragrance Miller wanted us to? I am the boss here; shouldn't I finalize the destination for our small workshop program for the employees?" Why? Why the hell is she given the decision making opportunity?

I am the boss here. Fake or not, I still am!

Dan mustered up to mask his amusement before replying back to me. "You are right but this time boss wants Ms. Miller to choose a destination."

Of course!

"You see, they were childhood sweethearts. They do say they are only friends but onlookers can definitely see the sparks flaring up between them." Love can do that, I suppose.

Sparks, as we speak of, can be a great drive to link two people.

"You think your boss love her?" I'm not doubting it. As a matter of fact, I can feel their friendship but not the love. That doesn't mean she has the same feelings for Cazacu too.

"They come in time now that they would be spending time together again. Boss could easily discard Miller but it was because of his likes on his niece that Miller is safe now."

"How romantic. As old as your boss is, he seems to still have some wet patches between his thighs. Alright, we'll go by her plan and see what makes him so drawn to her." Don't show your true feelings, Veira!

You can maintain your composure and control your sentiments from showing it to others.

Dan, on the other hand, is really a brave person for snorting at me. "For a record, Miss Lupus, one would think you are jealous."

J-jea-jealous!

You must be kidding me!

"Jealous of what? I'm not jealous." I confirmed it firmly.

"Yes you are"

'Yes you are'

Dan and Dea must have formed a new mind link alliance for speaking in unison.

I am not jealous!

Sadly, even I didn't believe those words. But am I going to let me know it? No. Definitely not!

One glare as sharp as a big needle nailing to him, he shut his mouth right away and walked out of the room giving me his greeting.

I was preparing to tell my secret to him tonight but the night proceeded with me worshipping the Goddess alone.

Ah, there was Aunt Veira who kept me company thankfully. At least, she is not like her master who change on parties so sinuously.

Three days, the past three days filled our home and office with Fragrance and Cazacu together. If nbot physically, the talks about the both made up.

Elder Cazacu even spent good time in talking to stench on phone when we were at home. At one point, I wanted to go to him and hit him with a reality check that I live in the same house and he shouldn't bring unnecessary stuff to our abode like he wants.

Dea is equally enraged by the stench that seems to be leaving its traces of bad smell on Elder Cazacu and he seems to be worshiping it.

The day of the trip arrived sooner than expected. The arrangements are well taken care under the supervision of stench.