Chapter 14

Valeriu Point of View

She is hilarious!

Did you ever meet a person who isn't trying to be funny at all but turns out to be really entertaining?

That's how she is right now!

Comical!

Never in my thirty three years of life had I seen a seduction trap as such. Heck, I don't even know if this is called seducing or not.

"Uh, boss, why is she walking like a snake?" You have no complete idea what is going on Dan. "Is she performing sorcery dance?"

Now that was funny! She indeed looks like a witch performing a sorcery related dance on those high heels walking like a snake.

"She is seducing me." That got him pfft out a snort. "Unbelievable, isn't it?"

Dan's facial muscles contorted into a junction between incredulous and mock. To be honest, I'm not far away myself from laughing out loud on her face for trying circus feats in the name of seduction.

"Like that? By wearing a decent looking skirt and walking on heels like a person who needs physiotherapy direly? Why is she even trying to charm you?"

"Oh you don't know, Dan. You don't even understand if I tell you. Let's leave it to time for you to understand it." I brushed off as I watched her through the glass panel that was separating us.

It took me a lot of strength and determination to gulp down the amusement that is breaking to exhibit on my face.

I never had such a laugh in my three decades of life like how I enjoyed her frequent shows of embarrassing attempts to get my attention.

I can't forget the incident that happened a night before when she suddenly started speaking in a gentle robotic voice that even she felt awkward of.

It was so gauche that I didn't know what else to do with this girl!

It was clear on her face that she was not comfortable with talking in gentle ladylike tone. The amusing part was how she forced herself to do it with a straight face.

"Get going, Dan. I think she has something to talk to me; only." I shushed away Dan when I saw the queen of lies make her way towards me into the rest area inside the lab.

Just a measure away from me, she cleared her throat and sat on the chair beside me. Her act of taking a seat was just as normal as she always does and maybe that is why she immediately shot up and sat down again in a much feminine way.

Can I just flick her forehead for doing that?

Yet again I had to bit my inner cheek to control my urge to chuckle. Keeping a straight face in her company is much tougher than taking a punishment in hell.

She is literally a buffoon!

A beautiful and cloddish one!

"Hi." Her all to famous robotic indifference voice came out before she cleared her throat again suddenly as if someone slapped her with some kind of realization. Twisting her neck in a hidden agony, she brought out a smile on her face that she use when she is acting.

She is clearly struggling to smile naturally but failing badly.

"Elder Cazacu, how pleasant to see you here!" She screeched in exclamation.

"How pleasant indeed, Miss Lupus. Never thought I would see you here." For a fraction there she frowned at my sarcasm before she got back to her sweet little girl character.

I need to go to a dentist; I can't take her sweetness anymore!

All the more when it is pretentious.