Chapter 43

Dea Point of View

Do I look easy to him?

Huh! My pride lies in my nature of being a wolf.

What is a wolf? An animal that runs of limbs made of pride and magnificence.

He wants to try out dating me and Veira and he thought it would be easy? Heck no!

Bearing one woman for life can be a lifetime sentence for a man; here he is trying to woo one lady and one Goddess.

It should be the most toughest.

"I really love your snow white fur; so soft and smooth." I heard him say as he is combing my fur with a massager brush.

'Are you rejecting my kind offer of redeeming yourself by giving me tricolor bleach to my precious fur?'

"Of course not, little wolf. I'm complimenting your natural beauty. White suits you like clouds suits the sky; like heat suits the sun; like – like you suit me."

That ain't working on me!

But I won't lie that his words did glue themselves in my ear.

"You said you will help me win over Veira." I can almost hear him pout. Goddess have mercy, it felt creepy to hear a well grown six feet handsome sexy man to talk in that kind of tone.

'I remember I did.' I showed the quality of my sass and elegance.

"But?"

'I will indeed help you gain her heart only when you gain mine. You must remember that we are two creatures of same soul. The human and wolf should be wooed separately. Don't stop the massaging.'

If he thought it would be easy to entice me just because I'm a wolf and I'm vulnerable to my emotions towards my mate, then he knows nothing about me.

Veira needn't worry at all. I will polish and refine this wine of a mate for her to enjoy at the end.

"Alright I understand now. You both are playing with my heart." I agree I'm indeed playing with his heart. It's fun.

'Say that again?'

"You both are playing with my heart – but – I like it. I like it. Like it very much."

Ah, so the great mate is scared of Veira.

"I'm already happy I could convince you both to continue your role in VIBE. I'm happy you are here, I really am. I love you." Now the last three words are what worked their way up into my heart.

They caused my heart, which I shared with Veira, to beat wildly.

And the only time my heart went that crazy was when I used an expired product that caused my beautiful thick skin to crack.

I'm the face that represents both I and Veira. I am the source of our happiness. I'm the life of life itself.

Heck, if I'm not there, Veira cannot even smile.

I'm omni-love!

The next few days, we continued to do our usual job at VIBE acting in our mate's place while mate used his precious time in being a doctor in the day and a lover at night.

He got gentler than before. He is trying to impress us by cooking which by the way failed miserably. But he still got a little of Veira's appreciation.

Every morning, he prepares slippers for us before we get down the bed. Our clothes and everything will be already arranged on bed when we are showering.