Chapter 16

Veira Point of View

This isn't right!

He isn't right!

Why would he get worried about me?

Alright, he is a little worried, which, on the basis of humanity, is acceptable. But the amount of concern he is showing can even make a ladder for me to reach the Moon Goddess.

What's more petrifying is he is enjoying the whole fiasco more than he should and more than he is letting it out.

Simply put, he is burning in mirth!

"You- you are a little girl with a small frock; look at you fighting with them like a kung fu panda." Whatever happened to Elder Cazacu for punishing me by drying my face with his handkerchief?

That man is fudging is cleaning the sweat on my face gentle.

"I would've put on yoga pants if I was informed about the potential remake of kung fu panda." My frown went deeper when he chuckled and passed me a bottle of fruit juice.

He sure knows how to play sarcastic and brush them off them given to him.

I knew he isn't simple at all!

"But congratulations, you are now a talking Goddess and a walking hero for VIBE. I didn't know you had it in you."

"Oh, you don't know a lot about me."

"I wonder" And there he goes putting the air of mystery again.

Sometimes he talks as if he knows me better than I do which is utter ridiculous. Even my own wolf knows me however she likes to but not whatever I am.

But that smile though! He – That was when I realized I'm complimenting him heartfully which I don't usually do.

I coughed and held myself from falling for the mate bond that is slowly getting stronger between us.

"So who taught you to fight like that?" He relaxed himself on the couch in our living room with one leg on the other and hands behind his head.

"I learnt it from a wandering master whom I met when I was three." I started when my eye started wink rapidly.

This damn winking problem!

I closed it with one hand and continued, "I followed him for a few years and learnt few skills from him."

'Master was the only person who knew we were rogue wolf and a human together. Being a human, he helped us control each other in a supporting way. I miss him more than I miss my weekly tumble in herbal body pack.'

'I know right! Goddess knows in which part of the planet he is in right now.'

I sighed ruefully and looked at Elder Cazacu to see him smiling down at me as if he was telling himself a personal joke.

He raised a brow at me when he found me staring at him. He cleared his throat as if telling himself to focus.

"You were telling? Why do you suddenly stop talking in the middle as if you are silently talking to your spirit animal?" He snickered and shook his head ridiculing me for his ridiculous assumption.

If only he know how right his joke is!

"I'm a girl! I like talking to myself. It's an every girl's right."

"Yeah yeah, keep saying that and one day I'll get hypnotized to think of you as a girl." He mumbled to himself but thanks to my super hearing, I heard every word clearly.

Why the hell is he bent on proving me a – a non-girl?

What has he got against me?

'Don't worry, Veira! If he cannot accept you as a girl, getting hypnotized by the fact is also good. Why didn't I get that idea? I've been behind the space between you butts in an effort to make you act like a sensitive demure girl. But now, there is another option; I can just hypnotize myself in thinking so. Indeed our mate is a genius.'