Chapter 36

Valeriu Point of Point

She was point on!

She was right!

Letting a third person, not white not black but a gray, handle Elias was a much easier and safe approach. Not only did she ensure the safety of the innocent rogues, not only did she made certain to eliminate the wrong unit from the packs, she also pushed the throne to the kinder and compassionate person all in one hit.

With Elias being frozen by the politics in the royal palace, his beta is useless in handling the crisis that landed upon their army.

Right timing, right move; she took down more than half of Elias's illegitimate army in one go.

Damn, she was hot when was being the embodiment of woman empowerment.

So freaking hot!

The group activities have been pretty much as predicted by the great Lady Lupus. With Fuller implementing the plan by textbook precision, the remaining members of Elias illicit army has started doubting each other.

Now that all that remain are either those who have unreasonably higher ambitions or those who just love being wild and cruel, it doesn't take a small seed of doubt to grow into a large firm tree.

Even Veira herself wasn't spared from being suspected as a betrayer. But as expected and planned by her carefully, they could only suspect her with no evidence found.

I was no exception as well. Luckily, the plans and burner phones I hid in different places weren't discovered and I should be thankful to Veira for this.

If she did not warn me about how such a time would come and I should hide my tails under my pants, the army would've at least discovered the blueprint plans I stored for future use.

When everything here was chaotic and Elias is completely out of connection, even the loud disturbances of the wild animals are peaceful.

Veira, on the other hand, continued to do her duty of being the fake chairperson to my company. Even miles away from the organization, she handled the recent crisis fired by Miller pretty well.

She successfully stomped on Miller's attempts and kept him under intense vigilance.

Guess who is keeping an eye on him?

She made Miller keep an eye on himself by playing tricks. Seriously what can't she do?

The past few days of Elias's army turbulence has given me some spare time to ponder over many issues. A lot of thinking has made me realize a few mistakes that I shouldn't have made.

I realized that there are many situations I could've handled better.

I realized there were few decisions that brought a greater good but I should've still notified the affected people beforehand; in this case, Veira.

She was the one who has been affected badly by my decisions and judgments.

With the thought of being safe myself and making sure of other's safety, I accept I unintentionally hurt Veira.

I know my actions have freed her insecurities wild.

I know my secrets have caged her trust into a small dark corner again.

I know the path I took has hurt the morals she made for herself.

I am her mate; I'm that one person who should be with her through thick and thin in every tide and time.

My love for her isn't impure. My feelings for her aren't forced.

Just like how wine gets better with time, the more I spent time with her, the more I fell for her deeper and deeper and deeper until I understood that my free fall will never end with a ground beneath.