Chapter 29

Veira Point of View

"You never seize to amaze me, M-a-j-e-s-t-y." The last word came out as a mocking.

I can't help it. The birth of this rotten example of a wolf is a wrong decision made by his parents.

There, he is, standing in his six feet glory so shamelessly that even the deity of shamelessness will feel shameless that he couldn't be as shameless as the man before me is.

Ah, I still remember that dirty leer that he always has on his face. I don't know if thinks that dirty smirk will make him look hot or genius but it is quite the opposite.

He looks like a fool, wearing shamelessness, goggles of dirty mind and sneakers of inner filth.

'You are right. I find the smile of a blobfish much beautiful than this impoverish. Hey that rhymes.'

"Oh look who is talking about amazement." Oh how I wish he isn't the King of werewolves so I can torture him for life.

Seeing him after a long time, I can't help but get disgusted by him even more.

"I know right, I find myself amazing too. Leave about a puny rogue wolf for now and please enlighten me what is Majesty – the king of werewolf community – doing here?" I asked looking at the confused group of deranged rogues.

"Don't tell me you are now preaching right path to the misguided rogues for the welfare of our community." I made sure I provide infinite supply of laughter in the tone I asked him.

"See, you are the only person who knows my heart inside out. You are indeed the girl I fancy so much." He said coming closer to me with those eyes that are clearly undressing me on their own.

'I rather inhale anthrax than know his heart. Does he have one, by the way? He is already short of a brain.'

This is why I love my wolf in times like these. She is amazing with her insults. Subtle yet destructive.

"The humans are not on the grounds anymore, Majesty. They are already on the highway to the city." A rogue informer of his informed him.

His face turned bright with anger and so does everyone else's. There were quite murmurs among them and few of them using mindlink to communicate.

There are two questions I have here –

One, what the hell does he need a group of human campers.

Two, how can rogues communicate through mindlink without having a pack link between them.

But the first question is worrying me the most. He knows there are humans camping in Northern plains territory and he could walk into the territory royally with the large group of rogues.

If he isn't crazy, then he is doing something crazier.

"Pity. Go back to the base and make arrangements for our guest here." His anger slowly dissipated when he turned to look at me. Replaced with profound madness in his eyes, he scanned me from head to toe the same way he always did.

"Now that I found another rogue, much fascinating one this time, I wouldn't want to waste the chance to preach her." His voice trailed off with an unspoken promise.

He was always the mad one but this time, the look of insanity in his eyes is amplified by several time than the previous time.

"I wouldn't want to burden Majesty with my insignificant company. I will be taking your leave –"

"Majesty? Call me by my name, fire. Come on call me, Elias like you used to. I might be a king for others but you are a person I once proposed to become my queen." Wrapping his hand over my shoulder, he pulled me to his base with him.