Chapter 33

Veira Point of View

Staying under Elias vigilance is like taking a flower bath; only, there is raging fire under the bathtub.

It is a situation where you cannot relax nor can you afford to be anxious. With the speed that pest is going on making allies to support him, one can say he already has one butt on the throne he wanted to sit on so desperately.

"You look disturbed, fire. Don't tell me your flames are getting extinguished." If eyes have the power to prick millions of needles into the skin so painfully that will not make them die but suffer enormously, I want that superpower.

'Aiyah, you don't have to go to that extent, why don't you make him smell his own socks? He will die there itself.'

'That will be too easy; I want him to suffer before he dies.'

I gave him a disgusted look that I'm surprised that I can put so much disgust in one gaze. Giving him a once over I scoffed looking at his sorry face.

"I will not put off the flames until they burn you to ashes." With a saccharine smile and a glare I told him to piss off. "And you too." This is directed to Elder Cazacu who is standing beside Elias like a guard on duty.

"Even my ashes will want to find their Nirvana with you." What is this? A C-grade drama series?

I don't believe Dea for emptying her stomach and dry heaving inside my mind. I can totally feel her. By the grace of Goddess's blessings on me, I'm still alive after hearing that crap.

'Before his ashes starts to fly around us to find its Nirvana, I say, let me send them to the real paradise that they deserve.'

'Sewer?'

'I will not insult our country's drainage system ever.'

'Puddle of poop?'

'I will never use something as sacred as waste excretion to purify his ashes.'

'Don't tell me you are going to feed his ashes to Corona virus!'

'To make it even stronger by adding another cousin to it? Not at all.'

'I give up! Tell me what it is.'

"-will be done in a week." I heard when Dea was ready to answer me. Hearing a firm confirmation from Elder Cazacu, I directed my attention to their conversation as I started to tap my fingers on my lap.

What will be done in a week?

"Just a couple of trials more and we are ready to go." Ah, the human controlling drug.

Elias nodded his head with an arrogant smile showcasing his greedy teeth. I looked at Elder Cazacu only to find him give me his usual cold intimidating gaze.

The last we had a conversation about the possible plot he is staging, although he did not confirm it, he did not refuse my statements either. He just started avoiding me.

I know he is just acting to be on the same side with Elias but keeping me away from all the information is what irked me.

What is he protecting me from?

He just came into my life few months ago, what makes him think I need his protection?

I've lived my whole life protecting myself and I did a fair job with it. Although, I felt happy to finally feel the sense of genuine protection I never felt before; I'm not used to it.

I don't need it.

"Trials?" Elias snickered evilly. "Try them on available omegas and test it. They are not worth the keep anyway."