𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝗠ason stared at the ceiling with a doozy grin plastered to his cheeks; the weed he had been smoking was beginning to circulate in his system, kicking in

𝗠ason stared at the ceiling with a doozy grin plastered to his cheeks; the weed he had been smoking was beginning to circulate in his system, kicking in. He let out an elongated laugh as he let his head tilt to the side loosely. His best friend, practically brother, Isaac was sitting against the headboard—he was just as stoned.

"Alright, I got one," he snorted, "If you kill yourself, isn't it just self-defense since you're just killing the person who's trying to kill you?"

Isaac blinked slowly; his mouth dropped open over the course of three slow seconds. He proceeded to glare into the space of the room with a dead look on his face before he finally submitted to his thoughts and the joke, bursting out loud with a giggle.

"That makes so much sense—you're just killing your inner monologue, basically."

"Wait, wait, I have an even better one," Mason cleared his throat, "If you pamper a cow, does it become spoiled milk?"

Isaac raised his eyebrows.

Mason pursed his lips.

Blown raspberries turned into chuckles as they both rolled over on the mattress, finding something as stupid as a pampered cow the funniest thing ever said. In all honesty, he felt more thrill than excitement at the fact that Isaac was even spending this moment with him; he smoked occasionally, but he was the type to do it by himself and relax—Mason was the complete opposite.

Even so, it was refreshing to have his best friend intentionally enjoying something without an ounce of worry making their way onto his face.

"Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?" Isaac gasped.

He sat up, "Why isn't the caps lock button capitalized?"

"If ketchup is good on French fries, then why isn't it good on mashed potatoes?!"

"What color is a mirror?"

"If you try to fail and succeed, which one have you done!?"

"Every word is a made-up word!"

"SpongeBob's shoes squeak because they're wet all the time!"

"Condom companies kill their future customers!" Mason yelled at the top of his lungs.

Grabbing his stomach as the pain from the exerted breaths began to get to him, he turned over, not realizing his spot on the bed; he fell off and promptly face-planted on the ground with a thud. On cue, Isaac let out a roar in response, causing his own giggles to come out squeaky.

Opening his eyes to get rid of the tears collected inside of them, the upside-down figure of his girlfriend, Blake, appeared above him—her expression was anything but amused.

"Oh, hello beautiful," he beamed, "You look so good from this angle."

She rolled her eyes, "Are you high?"