𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝗞ai yawned loudly in front of him as he finished filling the blanks in Mason's mind

𝗞ai yawned loudly in front of him as he finished filling the blanks in Mason's mind. He turned away from him and looked back blankly at the living room as his memories returned to him. A hotness spread across his cheeks as embarrassment bubbled inside him. He reached up and brushed his fingertips softly against his lips, remembering how nice that kiss was. Remembering that making out with Kai was unlike any he's ever had with a woman.

He dropped his hands and gripped the railing. He wanted to deny it all.

I don't want to let him win.

"—now here we are," Kai ended.

"I'm –I'm ... no ... I'm not gay," Mason stammered, "I – I wouldn't."

He shut his eyes tightly, wishing he were anywhere but here. He knew he couldn't deny it anymore. Not after everything they did. Not after experiencing it and remembering how it felt.

"That's what they all say," Kai breathed, "—anyways. You can go now."

Mason's eyebrows raised as he heard Kai stir behind him. He slowly felt his presence grow closer. Kai stopped and stood to the side of him. Mason gathered the courage to look over and make eye contact with him, causing him to silently suck in a breath at the way his dark eyes pierced his own. A small grin was stuck to his lips. Intimidation was all he felt. He knew, even after denying it, Kai wasn't fazed. Not in the slightest. He had experienced his lust, his desire – there was no way he'd believe him anymore.

"Here," he spoke, handing Mason his sweater.

He looked from him to his sweater a couple times before gently reaching over and grabbing it. Kai stood idle, still smirking, unmoving. He turned away from him cautiously. As he placed his hands at the hem, ready to slip back into it, he finally moved.

Mason inhaled quickly as Kai's hand snaked around the side of his waist and rested on the flatness of his abdomen. His fingers teased the opened area of his jeans where he had forgotten to button. He pulled him into his body and his eyes grew wide as he felt Kai's excitement press against his butt.

He reached over and grabbed onto the railing, unsure of what was going on and if he wanted whatever this was – to continue. Kai, noticed and a second later, placed his hand on top of his, pushing his fingers in between Mason's.

"Are you sure? That you aren't gay?" Kai asked, his voice barely a whisper.

The feeling of his breath against his neck shot goosebumps across Mason's body.

Shit.

The hand that rested on his stomach began to inch lower. Mason closed his eyes in pain; he desired, and longed for the touch of a man, but knew that he shouldn't – that this act he was partaking in, was wrong. Because that's what it is ... right?

He let out the breath he didn't know he had been holding in as Kai rubbed the point of his nose against the back of his neck. He breathed in heavily, inhaling all of Mason's scent – and he wasn't complaining.