𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝗥ayne had never been or seen the interior of Blake and Mason's room and so it was a surprise to see it for the first time

𝗥ayne had never been or seen the interior of Blake and Mason's room and so it was a surprise to see it for the first time. Mason was one of those people who she considered unique. She had never met someone so upbeat, bubbly, and just overall a good time. She couldn't remember a single interaction with him that didn't result in some type of joke. Alas, she didn't know much about Blake – she was still technically a stranger to her. The only time they saw each other was around the house. This would only be the second time actually talking to her.

She closed the door behind her as she stepped into the room as the noise coming from Taryn and Blake might wake Rueben up with the excessive volume. She looked around. The walls were white and plain, and most of them laid empty – no decorations. They had a closet door at the end of the room and a rack of clothes displayed on the wall beside it. A large flat screen TV was mounted on the wall across from their bed; that was decorated with black blankets and white pillows. A personal bathroom was connected across from the closet. Shoes littered the floor and she struggled not to twist her ankle as she walked deeper into the room.

"Do you want some?" Blake asked her as she approached her. She was standing in front of a floor length mirror, messing with what looked like her freshly curled hair.

Rayne looked down at the bottle of Hennessy Blake offered, "No thanks. I'm not really a drinker."

"How lame," she responded, not turning towards her.

She ignored the comment and continued to just look at her. The reason she had halted in her steps in the hallway earlier was because of how hot Blake was. She was wearing a lacy, black bralette and a tight, leather, mini skirt. Her abdomen was toned and a defining line was placed in the middle of her stomach, running from her bellybutton up past her ribcage. Blake placed her hair into a high ponytail; her dark, red hair was so long the ends of the ponytail reached below her shoulder blades. She left a few long, curled hairs down in the front of her face to frame it, and jeez, she was gorgeous. To finish off her look, she had on ballerina style high heels; they wrapped up and tied just below her knee. Blake was already a taller woman, and the three extra inches gave her an intimidating look.

"You look really pretty," Rayne confessed.

"I know," Blake reached for her lipstick nearby, "but thanks."

"Sure," she replied, slightly annoyed.

She's just confident. Relax.

"So where are you going?"

"Clubbing," Blake answered, finishing her lipstick.

"Oh, that's cool."

"Would you like to come?" Taryn asked suddenly, popping out of the bathroom. Rayne again, felt shocked at how beautiful she was. Her normally curly hair was straightened and hanging down to her chest (shrinkage is so real), her brown eyes and skin popped in contrast with the pale, sage green tight top she had on. She was also wearing a black mini skirt but she finished her look off with black fishnets and Doc Martens. It was stunning and stellar on her. Rayne practically lost basic comprehension after knowing how nicely these women clean up.