𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝗛e draped his towel over his head as he reached into his drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers and shorts

𝗛e draped his towel over his head as he reached into his drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers and shorts. Mason had texted him forty minutes ago asking if his offer to come over was still on the table. Of course it was. But even if it wasn't, he wouldn't have said no. His flat is so big and empty; he often felt bored here.

Kai adjusted his shorts slightly before reaching up and continuing to dry his hair. When he was satisfied with his work, he tossed the towel into the hamper behind him; he reached for his cell on his nightstand, not bothering to put a shirt on. His ears perked up as the front door to his house opened and closed. He had told Mason he was going to leave it unlocked for him, but that he should lock up after he came inside.

He grabbed his wire headphones and put one in, wrapping the free one around his ear before falling onto his bed. He hit shuffle and rested his phone on his stomach; his arms were behind his head. He relaxed for a moment, fading into his music before raising a brow, watching as Mason pushed his bedroom door open and entered.

"Hey, you," he spoke, reaching up and pulling his hair out.

It fell down his face as he shook his head gently. It curled on the ends, probably from always having it up, but it looked so hot on him.

Well, he always looked hot.

It didn't matter what he was doing.

"Hey."

Mason kicked his shoes off and lifted a hand to his tie; he loosened it before walking over to him.

"If you had come earlier, you could have accompanied me in the shower," Kai teased as he crawled up the length of his body; he sat on his lap.

"Sorry," Mason spoke, rubbing his face, "I got into a fight with my now ex – girlfriend and then I got wrapped up in a conversation with my brother, but –" he pulled his tie off his neck and slipped it behind his, yanking him forward by its grey silk, "I'm here now," he grinned, leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips.

Kai moved his hands down to his waist, holding tightly onto him, "That you are," he smiled, kissing him again and again. His lips are so addicting.

Mason pulled back and ran his hands through his wet hair; he dragged his hand down the side of his face next, initiating him to lean into his touch. He wasn't used to how soft some people's gestures could be. He looked up; his pale blue eyes burned like fire in his own. They looked incredibly soft and full of kindness – something about them drew him in and for a moment, he wanted to build a bed and sleep within them.

"You're so hot," he spoke suddenly.

"Look who's talking," Kai responded, grabbing the back of his head, and kissing him again.

They shared multiple little pecks between shared smiles.

I think I like this too much...

"I like kissing you," he breathed.