𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

BOOK 2 IS OUT! <3

BOOK 2 IS OUT! <3

Hello! Welcome to the end of the first book of my series! I'm so excited to have finally finished this book as I've re - written it literally three times to get the plot, characters and development right! Thank you for making it this far, it means so much to me!

If you're wondering, yes, this series will be continued. The second book will be out shortly, I promise, you have not seen the last of my characters yet.

If you liked this book, I think you will like the second book much more. My main idea for this book was to be able to introduce the characters, (hopefully) make readers fall in love with them, and to develop the plot enough to the point where I can focus on the more interesting parts of the next book; it's gonna be a blast :)

Continuing, while the first book is more law centered, the second book will be much different. The second book will be focusing on Rueben's side of the plot; the mafia (ikr I love mafia stories). That being said, get ready for new characters, crazy plot lines, angst, loottttsss of smut, and of course be prepared for your favorites to get hurt </3.

I can't wait to see you for the next book!

Fun Facts About The Author:

The first fact about me is that I am actually studying law right now because that's what I want to do with my life, being a writer is more of a hobby to me. That being said, while most of the writing involving trials, lawyers and cops are true in my book, some of them are not. Some of the real life events I've altered to fit my storyline better (sorry :')) so please do not use my book as an example of understanding law completely!

The next fun fact about me is that most of the characters, if not all of them, are actually based on traits of myself, and the people around me (not the bad / villainous / disgusting characters however like Carson, Christian, Harrison, ect.) Some characters that are like me, however, are Kai, Mason and Rayne (the rest you'll meet in book 2 ;))

Regarding Mason especially, I think it's really important for those of all sexualities to understand his back story and feelings about being gay. His feelings and thoughts were very similar to mine as I had a tough time coming out. Being a member of the LGBT can be a scary thing to discover as not everyone who you love, will love you unconditionally. I always wanted to write a story that accurately (in my opinion / experience) describe what it's like to be forced into the closet, and then growing out of the shell others place you in!

!Trigger Warning! Minor Spoiler Alert!:

Finally, the last thing I want to discuss is the serious topics I've written about in my story. I do struggle with depression and anxiety in my life, as well as have experienced sexual assault. Most of the topics I've discussed are things that I have gone through. However, they're just as many that I have not experienced, like PTSD, D.I.D, and Domestic Violence. If anyone has any opinions or thoughts on if I've written them incorrectly, please do not hesitate to DM me to correct me! I'm always open to constructive criticism (just please be actually constructive, and not just mean, I'm sensitive :'))

Final Comments:

Welp, that's all I had to say! I am extremely thankful for all of you who have supported my story, read it and commented on it. It has been a dream to put my creative expression out there and I'm glad I could do so.

I would like to ask one thing of you, if you don't mind:

Please comment which character was your favorite! I'd love to know!

See you soon!