𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝗜saac turned around the final corner that led to the back alley of the Courthouse; he heard Mason's voice echo against the walls as he did so

𝗜saac turned around the final corner that led to the back alley of the Courthouse; he heard Mason's voice echo against the walls as he did so. He was initially planning to follow him out the back door, but after seeing him kick it open, he had a feeling he'd be spotted. Another voice that he didn't recognize appeared before him, which only increased his intrigue. He slid his back slowly across the brick wall, peering around the walls to get a better look.

He watched Mason laugh freely as he talked to another guy. Isaac stared at him – he had no idea who he was or what he wanted with his friend. He had at least four inches on him; his hair was an unruly shade of blue, and muscles seemed to form on all parts of his body, more than himself.

His eyebrows raised in shock as the taller man leaned down and kissed Mason quickly; his surprise increased even more when he watched his best friend kiss him back, and smile.

Isaac pushed his back to the wall as fast as he could as the stranger turned and faced his direction. He silently cursed in his head, hoping to god he didn't see him spying. He scrambled, hearing his footsteps, as he pulled his phone out from his pocket and pretended like he was ending a conversation; the strange man rounded the corner.

A red lollipop dangled from his mouth easily; his hands were shoved deep in his pockets. Isaac felt dazed as he realized just how intimidating he looked when he was up close. The man raised an eyebrow to him as he noticed his idle position, but said nothing – just continued to strive ahead, clearly unbothered.

Isaac followed him with his eyes as he continued to contemplate what Mason was doing with someone like this; a messy, dangerous looking man. As he finished his thought, the man stopped dead in his tracks, turning around to face him. He sucked in a sharp breath as he raised his sunglasses and narrowed his dark eyes in his direction.

"Got a fucking staring problem?"

His eyes widened slightly as the man's accent filled his ears.

Where the hell did you find this guy Mason?

"Hello?" he spoke again, taking a step forward, "I asked you a question. Are you ignoring me or do you lack basic comprehension?"

Isaac snapped out of his head and waved his hands innocently in front of him, "Sorry, I apologize for looking," his voice came out fast, "I was just going to ask if you had a lighter," he reached into the pocket of his jacket, pulling out a pack of Marlboro's.

The man studied him for a second before popping his glasses back on his face, "I don't – but even if I did, I wouldn't share with ... you," he spoke, turning on his heels and walking away.

"There's no need to be such a dick," Isaac intervened.

He laughed and spun around again, pulling the lollipop from his mouth, "And? Some of us don't have time to waste on plain – looking morons like yourself," he gestured to his entire body.