𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝗔 couple hours at the club and multiple drinks later – she still didn't feel better about her romantic situation with her 'boyfriend'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗔 couple hours at the club and multiple drinks later – she still didn't feel better about her romantic situation with her 'boyfriend'. There was just something about their relationship that didn't make sense. It was like he wanted her and was so distasteful towards her at the same time.

I mean seriously. What man only wants to sleep with me, me!— once a month.

Blake swirled the straw around in what remained of her mixed drink. The last time they had sex was a month ago. Her internal and external complaints about the sex weren't because it was good and she craved it (because to be honest it was painfully average), but it was just that she wanted to feel wanted. To feel desired by the man she's loved since she was seventeen.

"You ready to go?" Taryn asked her sloppily, her face pressed to her phone.

Blake rolled her eyes. She was more trashed than herself – and Tare barely pre – gamed. Not to mention, the whole time we've been here, all she's been doing is sexting Isaac. It was annoying. It was a girls night, not a 'going – out – just – to – text – my – boyfriend' night.

"Yeah, I guess," Blake readjusted the strap of her purse, "—I'm gonna run to the bathroom first."

"Okay."

"Stay here, don't talk to anyone."

"Yes Mom."

Blake rolled her eyes and pushed off the spinning stool in the direction of the bathroom. The room had gotten smokier the longer the night went on; that was due to the smoke machine. On first arrival, the green and purple strobe lights hyped her up but now they were just irritating her. The smell of alcohol and vomit and way too many different perfumes stung her nose and increased the pounding that was already too present in her head.

When she finally got to the bathroom door, she pushed her shoulder in and found a momentary bliss inside. It was dirty; there was toilet paper everywhere and discarded tampon wrappers decorating the white tiled floor – but it was nice in there. Here, the music wasn't loud, but faded. The smell was of antiseptics yet it wasn't as overwhelming as the club's was.

She walked up to the mirror and sighed, letting her purse fall off her shoulder and hang on her wrist. The entire reason for her coming out tonight was to ignore the dull pain in her heart that was present in Mason's random absence, but it did the opposite. All the drinking did to her was miss him more. Miss the way he touched her. Missed the way he kissed her. Even if he was awful at sex – she missed the intimacy she felt with him. Though their relationship was failing, she didn't care. She just wanted someone to make her feel loved and special – even if it was missing the loving aspect.

Blake groaned loudly and hit her head against the cool mirror. She wished the world would stop spinning at this moment. Or at least, to get a text from Mason letting her know he was home and looking for her.