𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝗕lake rested her leg underneath her body as she situated herself on Auden's bed, getting comfortable

𝗕lake rested her leg underneath her body as she situated herself on Auden's bed, getting comfortable. She was sitting so delicately, easily; she looked at her with a mix of expressions – so much so that it was hard to tell what was going on in her head.

Auden noticed, however, that she was dressed – up; she wondered if she was only her first stop of the night and if she had other plans. She was wearing a tight, white crop – top paired with a slightly loose, black skirt; it reached halfway down her thighs.

It's a nice outfit in comparison to the sweats and t- shirt I'm wearing.

"So, what's up?" Auden asked, starting the conversation.

"Do you want to go out with me?"

"Go out?'

"Yeah, with me," Blake turned her face, shying away.

"Like dating??"

"Oh god no," she scoffed, "I mean like go to a club or bar with me."

Thank the lord.

"Now?"

"Yeah. Why not?" she shrugged.

"Well, what's in it for me?"

Blake grinned and pulled her purse from her arm, letting it thud on the ground next to the bed. She crawled over to Auden, who was sitting in the middle of the bed, with a look in her eyes that was sexy, daring and a product of lust. She flattened her legs against the bedsheets as she placed them on either side of her, resting her body in her lap. She moved her head and flipped her long cayenne hair over her shoulders; her arms were dangling off her shoulders.

"Me," she toyed, pushing her grey hair out of the way, and tilting her head up, "Obviously."

Auden pushed her hand up her long, smooth arms, reaching her face and tucking her hair behind her ears, "And what if that's not enough for me?"

"That's doubtful."

"You're probably right," she nodded, pulling Blake in by the head and kissing her with aggression.

Auden wrapped her fingers tightly around her locks of hair as she gave back the same passion. She was such an attractive woman – a woman who knew what she was doing, nonetheless. Her mouth was talented; that much she knew based on how she kissed. It only led her mind to run wild with what else she was capable of doing.

Blake moved her hips, rocking gently against her body as she slipped her tongue past her lips. She allowed her to do so and used her other hand to explore her legs. She dragged it up the length of them, going underneath her skirt and squeezing. She opened her mouth in a silent plea of pleasure before Auden craved more; she held her, flipping her onto her back.

She didn't break the kiss as she used her other hand to slip under her shirt; once her hands rested on her full breasts, she clutched them, enjoying how soft they felt under her palm. She teased her fingers gently on her nipples, smiling internally as they hardened, such a sensitive area. A delicacy.