Chapter-33

What I did was cruel, I know but he should know better than to sleep in somebody else's room when he is that drunk. Who knows what kind of trouble he may land himself into. What if it was that witch instead of me?

Running away from Max I ran into D's room. I may be in trouble right now but it was also fun so I hid in there until I saw Max pass by the room. 

"Come out baby. You know you can't hide for long..." Max sings like a psycho killer and I cover my mouth as an excited giggle left my mouth. Sneaking behind someone's back was so thrilling, I tell you.

I waited for the perfect time and when I saw that the coast was clear, I ran back into the hall and hid behind the sofa waiting for him to come back.

After 5 minutes or so, I was still waiting for him to show up when I decided to look for him quietly. I was getting bored. Slowly but quietly turning my body to the right- 

"Ahhhhhh!" I shrieked surprised almost landing on my butt.

Max was sitting right behind me, his face in his palms looking at me with his gorgeous eyes. He was waiting for me to turn around but how long has he been waiting for me like that?.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I accused him, trying to calm down my erratic heartbeat.

"Hah! Serves you right. What you did wasn't soo right either." He says, trying to keep his face straight.

I just glared at him. But it doesn't work on him. Ever.

"What if I had dragged you to get married? What would you have done then?" He asked me curiously, tilting his head to the side.

He looked soo cute. I wanted to squish his face and see his pouted lips and then bite them off. Ok, not bite them off, just nibble on them.

"Yeah, you would," I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I don't think he is serious.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me," He warns looking at me seriously.

I just stick my tongue out for him for his bossy behavior.

He raises his right eyebrow instead of questioning me with words.

"Suck it," I comment childishly. That was the first thing that popped into my head.

"Do you want me to take you to bed? Right now? Mahi. Is that what you want?" he asked clenching his jaw tightly. Was this turning him on?.

Strange but wow, that was easy, I thought to myself. I could use it to my advantage next time.

I didn't say anything else for a while as to not entice him any further.

"So all these days you have been trying to act strange, cause of this stupid prank?" he asked finally when he had calmed down.

"Nooooooooooo," I said sheepishly, looking at him. He rolled his eyes seeing right through my lie.

"Hey don't roll your eyes at me, " I threw his words right back at him.

"Oh, I am soo scared. What will you do?. Spank me?" he asked sarcastically, mocking me.

"Maybe," I said smirking. "Just let me get my stick"

"Oh wow, talk more dirty to me baby," He said moaning in a high-pitched voice, pretending to be a girl. Well, he was bad at acting.

That moron wasn't at all affected but we sure could talk nonsense.

I looked at him amused. "Shut up," I said elbowing him. He then started chuckling.

When he opened his mouth to say something else my phone started ringing.