Chapter-16

Ok, so wearing this bikini kinda thing wasn't that much of a pain as I thought it would be, but I still feel a tiny teeny bit uncomfortable because of Max. That dude does stare a lot. Coming to think of it, I did look good, so yeah he could stare all he wants but that is it.

That wicked witch of the west was still hanging on to him, trying to shove her( you know what) in his face he wasn't giving her much attention. That girl didn't get a hint, gosh. The guy is barely giving you any attention, hello, get up, and leave the poor guy alone.

But this place was heavenly, to begin with, with no crowd, no city's hustle-bustle, just pure nature. I never knew that such a place existed in real. Actually, I knew, it was one of my to-go places I had thought of. Even if there wasn't much crowd, I could still see some handful of people lingering here and there, I wish I could just live-

"Oomph!" Someone had just pushed me into the water, why do these things keep happening to me? why god why. Actually, I wanted to shout out loud but being the lovely quiet creature I am just kept quiet.

"Shit, I am so sorry, I was running backward so I... you... My friends and I... I am sorry I didn't see you there" The guy who had just pushed me, might I say who was cute, was totally embarrassed. He couldn't even string a sentence properly. Poor guy.

The word embarrassment is just stuck around me since childhood.

"Hey, it's quite alright. No broken bones or anything so. " I said trying to reassure him, but he flushed even more, maybe since his friends were laughing their heads off. Well, the place was practically empty so all we could hear was them.

"Hey, Mahi are you alright?. We saw what happened. " Seb asked, coming to a stop right in front of me.

About time they come and rescue me, they are actually kind of late, because I didn't know how to handle this situation anymore. Things were getting awkward pretty quickly as I couldn't stop my teeth chattering.

The sun was down now, and the cold breeze had started to turn my wet body into a popsicle. It was not that cold but yet for me, it was.

"Yeah, yeah I am fine" I replied dusting myself, indiscreetly trying to bring some warmth to the body.

"Oh! It's not a big deal man, she keeps falling on her own all the damn time. This is nothing new for her." D replied standing beside me, mortifying me at every chance he gets.

And then he received a nice kick in the shin as a gift from me.

"Oh, MOTHER OF A SWEET JESUS. you are DEAD meat," he screamed running behind me because come on will I still be standing there? Waiting for him to react?. Ha no, I was already running towards Max, who had a mixture of annoyance and a little bit of laughter on his face.

Only he could save me from D.

"Oh my mighty hero, save me from this cruel monster, " I cried out dramatically standing behind him, using him as a shield.

"Sure my princess, but only If I get a kiss in return. " He replied back all too smartly.

"Don't think that I'll leave you, missy, I am not scared of him you know." D huffed standing in front of Max, trying to lure me out. That wasn't going to happen.

Sticking my face out from where I was standing behind Max, I blew a raspberry at D, mocking him.

"Come on children, it's getting late, we have to go back to the house." Seb the responsible adult he was, called out trying to cool down the situation.

"You, If I were you, I would sleep with an eye open." D practically shot daggers at me, as he was being dragged away by Seb. The witch also left with them.

Up until now, I had totally forgotten that I was standing close, very close to Max. I could feel his body heat as he wasn't wearing anything to cover the top half of the body and I was absorbing his body heat. I was loving the warmth that his body provide but realizing the current position I gulped hard.

Swear to god, I could have drooled right now if it wasn't for everyone else around us.

"Now, finally alone! you have been trying to avoid me since we came here." The sexy man accused.

"No, you were the one attached to the hips with the wit... Ahem I mean with her," I said hissing back. Jealousy wasn't a good color on me.

"Oh, baby you have no idea. You wearing that, how could any sane man ignore you?" He whispered in his deep husky voice, grabbing me by my waist and hauling me up against him. His hand was on my back, gently moving up and down, giving me goosebumps.

"Oh," I replied lamely, secretly enjoying this position.

"You have no idea, what you do to me baby, or maybe you do. You do and you make me suffer," he said fiercely accusing me again. Ok, I am scared now. His words were putting me in euphoria.

"Umm, maybe we should go back," I suggested lamely, there was nothing else that I could think of at that moment. In reality, I wanted to look up at him, smiling goofily all day long.

"Yeah, maybe we should. I don't like how these people keep staring at you like that. Makes me want to punch something. Especially them. " he grunts pointing back, actually glaring at the guy who crashed into me and his friends.

I look back at the guy I crashed and I find him looking at me, so I wave back as an instinct without thinking of the consequence.

"Let's give them something to look at, shall we?." Just as he finished his sentence, he dropped his full lips on mine. Kissing me hard.

He always does that, taking me by surprise. I wanted to stomp there but that would be childish and awkward in this situation. He must have seemed to understand that I wasn't giving attention to the kiss or him so he decided to bite my lower lip.

I gasped, my brain turning into mush, I couldn't think. It had been such a long time since we kissed. This wasn't actually happening, was it? I just hope nobody sees us like this. 

It was not only his lips that were on me, his hand was creeping down, way down towards my liking. I needed to do something. At that exact time, both of our phones started ringing.

At first, he ignored it but then it rang again and we knew it wouldn't stop until one of us answers it. Frustrated he pulls away groaning.

Saved by the bell. haha. The god is watching from above. 

"Ehm, Yes?... yes she is with me. Yeah, we are coming now. " Max answered his phone after recovering from the kiss rather quickly, whereas I was still standing in the exact position he had left me.

"Let's go, everyone is waiting for us back at the house," he said and started dragging me along with him. Couldn't he see I was trying to recover from what he did? He will pay for this. He definitely will.