Epilogue

I was massaging Max's head when he groaned out loud.

Derek comes in complaining at that exact moment, with one hand on his eyes covering them "Guys, I don't want to see anything. Anymore! " He complains standing at the door.

"Oh, baby. Just there, right there." Max groans out, more loudly making me laugh. Derek groaned out in disgust, turning his back on us and huffing.

"Guys, come on. It's been a year already. Can't you guys keep it in your pants?" He asks still facing the other way.

"It's not my fault that my wife is sexy," Max smirks looking at me, pulling me on his lap.

I punch him on the shoulder lightly. Yes, we were married now. It's been a year since we got married. Two times that is. One following south Indian tradition and the other one here. Those couple of days I tell you were the most hectic days of my life but also the best.

And with two weddings we got two wedding nights as well. Our first night together as husband and wife. Things were a little awkward for me even though we had done things before. But now people knew we were married and they knew what we were going to do. My friends and cousins had teased me so much that it made me conscious, but Max, he made it special. I just love him so damn much.

In this one year, we have been together, sometimes I felt as if I was going to burst out of happiness. He was just amazing, taking care of me whenever I was moody, fighting with me on little things just to make me smile, I am one lucky girl.

Coming back to the present, I saw D still in the same position, not even turning back to look at us. It was not his fault though. He had barged in on us once without knocking when you know, we were busy doing 'stuff'.

He had accidentally seen some things, which had scared him for life.

He considered me as his sister cum best friend, and you wouldn't want to see someone plowing into your sister like that. That was one hell of a week for us. We couldn't even look at each other faces and talk, but then over time, we decided to get over it.

"D, you can turn around. We are not doing anything. I promise."

"Well, you better not be. You have an appointment to go to." D reminds me, warning and reminding me not to skip my doctor's appointment. Well, did I forget to tell you that I am pregnant? It would be 5 months today exactly.

D was more than excited about the news, that he had appointed himself to be my nanny. He hovered over me every minute when Max was not around. They were both afraid that I would trip and fall around like I always did or still do. But that time it was only me. Now, I have to be more careful and I was.

When I told Max about the pregnancy, he was soo happy that the very next morning we had a room full of toys. He was going crazy over this, but he got whatever he planned for. Let me take you back in a quick flashback when I just blurted out the news about my pregnancy without thinking.

---Flashback---

"I will not convince you if you don't answer me now babe." He crawled on his side of the bed and slept on his back. We had fought on something stupid and I was pretending to be mad at him. I always did.

I waited for some time but you know me, I can't stay angry for long nor can I let anyone stay angry with me, especially him. So I straddled his waist and started kissing him on the side of his face.

He ignored my attempts at first moving his face to the other side and then suddenly with his hand around my neck, he pushed me down onto his lip and then rolled me over so that he was the one straddling me. Nice move, I must say.