Chapter-50

Shopping is fun as long as I get what I want, but shopping with guys was not fun at all. One is your best friend, who wants you to try on sexy revealing things and the other one is your boyfriend who does not want anyone seeing you like that. So you could guess how the shopping went. 

Halfway through our shopping spree, Derek went home excusing himself using his old excuse. He said that Seb was waiting at home for him and he was missing his boo time, whatever that was. He and his antics, no one could possibly understand. We would need scientists for that.

When I suggested that we should go back home with him, they both shouted a 'No' at the same time acting suspicious, confusing me. Not wanting to dwell on that matter as they were both idiots, I just went along with it.

"Let's go home now baby. I know you are tired," Max said after an hour, kissing my head. 

Now that our shopping was done, which basically consisted of unnecessary things Max bought for me, just because he can, we were on our way to the parking lot. 

Our hands were full of shopping bags, and I seriously wanted to drop them down but I was a clean freak so I was afraid to let them touch the ground. Stopping in front of our car I waited for Max to unlock the door but his hands were full too. We just spent an unnecessary amount of money.

He looked at me shrugging his shoulders as if telling me that he had no other option than to drop the bags on the floor. I shook my head telling him not to do that, so he passed me the bags telling me not to drop them. I scoffed. As if I would do something like that. 

I would die before even thinking of dropping them on the dirty floor.

With both hands occupied, I looked at him silently, waiting for him to find the keys and when he did, he smiled charmingly at me, bent down, and kissed me swiftly, taking me by surprise.

"Hey!" I exclaim, with a small on my face. "What was that for?"

"Just." He shrugs grinning. Well, he sure was happy today.

Unlocking, he opens the door for me so I could throw the bags in there first. I sigh in relief. Those things were heavy, at least for me they were.

Sitting In the car, I turned on the radio. It had just rained outside and I was in the mood to listen to some music. I opened my window to get the fresh air. I loved the rain and the smell, that comes when the first drops of water touch the ground.

I jumped up happily when I heard the song, it was one of my favorites, ' For you' by Liam Payne and Rita Ora. Max also knew the song because he also started singing. 

He had an amazing voice and boy could he sing. His singing was such a turn on I tell you.

We looked at each other singing along, expressing our feelings with our eyes. I was not good with words or displaying my emotions rather openly but this, this I could do. And I knew, he felt and understood, what I could not say with words. The song worked like magic. 

Taking my hand in his, he kisses the back of my hand lightly and then puts it on his lap. I let it stay there, I liked the contact between us.

We reached home soon enough after that. Max told me to go upstairs without the bags even though I insisted that I would help him. Not wanting to argue with him, I left him there with his masculinity. 

Going straight to my room, first thing first, I changed and freshened up and then went back to the living room to find D and Max gossiping again.

"What are you two girls whispering about?" I asked loud enough for them to hear me, but maybe I freaked D out because he screeched looking at me, one hand on his chest. I laughed at that. 

"Shit! You scared me."  D accuses, glaring at me. 

"Well, I had fun, seeing you like that." I grin, and stuck my tongue at him, childishly. He does the same, leaving the room.

"You both are soo childish," Max states the obvious shaking his head, a small smile on his face.

"I know." I chuckle, going to the kitchen telling him to follow me. I was hungry.

D had made lasagna today, so the only thing I had to do now was to take it out of the oven and serve it. And I did just that. Setting the plates on the kitchen counter, I waited for Max to take a seat. Taking a seat next to him, we dig in silently. 

I only looked up from my plate when I was done eating, but when I looked at Max he was eating very slowly. He was in deep thoughts.

"Max, hey. Baby, is everything alright?" I asked concerned by his strange behavior. He was fine up until now.

"Yes, yes," He says nodding, smiling at me. But it wasn't a genuine smile. I know how to make him smile.

"Baby!" I call out catching his attention. He just stares waiting for me to say something but I just shake my head. He goes back to his plate.

"Baby... baby!... babyyyyyyyyyyy!" I whine calling him again. He looks up at me amused now, his eyes sparkling.

"Yes, baby?" He humors me, a smile on his face now.

"Nothing." I smile at him cheekily. He laughs at that. Well, mission accomplished.

 "You are soo strange, my love. I love you," He says aggressively his eyes intense, making me smile. " Can you get me some water from the fridge though?" He requests after.

"Sure.!" I oblige, getting up all too happy to serve him. 

I open the refrigerator to look for a bottle of water but my eyes fall on something else.

A squeal leaves my lips and cover it quickly.

I was surprised and well, shocked, to say the least. 

A grin quickly spreads on my face and I look back at him, only to see him sitting painfully still, facing the other way. I wanted to shout out loud of happiness and I started to bounce on my feet.

There were exactly 7 cakes in there, chocolate cakes. Each one had a different word on it. Starting from the first one in order, it said 'WILL'. The second one, 'YOU', the third one 'MARRY', the fourth one 'ME?'. The writing on the other 3 cakes was kinda funny. You know what this meant right?

The Fifth one said, 'YES', The sixth one, 'OR', the seventh one, 'yes'.

So basically combining everything it said ' WILL YOU MARRY ME? YES OR yes'. I had to choose from two yes's. It was quite brilliant. There was a no 'NO' cake to choose from. Shaking my head at his idea, I chuckle lightly.

I take out the 'YES' cake and take it up to him, keeping it in front of him.

"Ahem..." I say catching his attention. He was sitting still that was until he saw the cake.

He looked up quickly, a huge grin on his face. Getting up in a flash, he is on me in seconds, having his hands on my hips, his mouth savoring mine. 

We both moan the moment our lips touched. I was feeling giddy. His lips never left mine for a second.

Lacking air now, I tried pushing him but he wouldn't even budge. He moved seconds later, continuing his way down my neck, kissing. I had started to feel lightheaded, eyes moving to the back of my head. Kissing him felt different every time. 

Sometimes, it is like calm water, sometimes there are butterflies in the stomach, sometimes it feels as if there is going to be a disaster, sometimes it's the hunger and passion, and sometimes it's like fireworks. So many things in a kiss. I couldn't even describe this one.

As he felt me swaying on my feet, he carried me bridal style to my room and placed me on the bed. He then bent down now knee, taking the ring out of his pocket, placing it on my finger with his hands shaking.

"I love you, my clumsy girl" He whispered kissing my hand. 

I looked at the beautiful ring and then at him. 

"I love you more, Maxy" I smirked pulling him in for a kiss. That kiss turned into something else and that's how we ended up on the bed again. You know doing adult things.

This was a start to a new beginning. Our new beginning.