CHAPTER 15 / ONLINE

NANA

Once I'd woken up that morning, I showered and got ready for the day, when I finished, I was about to kiss Zane when I exited the ensuite when his phone pinged. 

"Darn it," I grumbled. "Who is it?" I asked.

"My mum," Zane mumbled as he scrolled through what his mum was texting him about. 

~

Mum

You didn't tell me your girlfriend's mother was ALANNA ASHIDA!!!!!!

I only found out last night. 

I didn't want to text u this, last night, it seemed too late.

How late?

2 am...

Seriously!?

She has 12 grandbabies!? Where's mine?

idk. 

I WANT GRANDBABIES!

... hmm

Did you know that Alanna, Sylvanna and I were really good friends back in high school, we were also neighbours when you guys were babies. She had 7 before they moved, a year before Sylvanna moved. 

Oh, well she has 12 now apparently. 

What!? Well, then Alanna and I have some more catching up to do!

Bye

~

"Sorry Nana, well we should-" Zane began, being interrupted by the sound of lots of pinging from both of our phones, "Not another group chat!" he growled.

"Let's see what they want," I sighed, while Zane nodded in agreement.

I got out my phone, joining the chat called Lovers Lane, huh... weird... The creator of this one was unknown, so they must've hidden that.

~

Aphmeow: Everyone! Where have most of you gone!? It's kind of early to be leaving for Christmas!

Kawaii~Chan(me): Zane and I went down south to Alyssa Falls to spend Christmas with my family.

Katelyn: Travis and I are heading on a road trip to my family for Xmas.

Aphmeow: Ohh, okay.

Garroth: I saw Zane and KC, at a restaurant two days ago, I've got pics! 

Zane: pls don't

Aphmeow: Send them to me!!

Garroth: Done, to you directly. 

Aphmeow: Yes!

Kawaii~Chan(Me): I have photos, I'll show you when we come back.

Lucinda: Where are you guys??

Kawaii~Chan(Me): Alyssa Falls, south of Falcon Claw.

Lucinda: Ohh

Aaron: That's nice, I heard that place is famous for its cherry blossoms.

Zane: I guess, there are millions of cherry blossom trees around here.