CHAPTER 16 / YO GIRLFRIEND!

ZIANNA RO'MEAVE

My little Zuzu's girlfriend is NANA ASHIDA!? 

I can't believe that Zane and Nana are back together. They played with each other all the time when they were little. The Ashida's moved down south and Sylvanna and I kind of lost connection. Well, we didn't with Nana, because she called herself Kawaii~Chan. Cute name and all, but I have to say Nana is so much cuter. 

Alanna Ashida was Sylvanna and I's really good high school friend. Believe it or not, we all went to Phoenix Drop High, a little after it was opened. Sylvanna transferred from Spain during our Sophomore year and then stayed here in O'Khasis and then to Phoenix Drop ever since. 

After high school she and her boyfriend, Mamoru Ashida got married and had Ami, then a few other children. When they moved away, they had eight children, Nana being the second youngest at two. Now she has twelve! I always thought four was a lot but at times three. Unbelievable. 

But, meif~was do have big families. 

Zuzu has an almost wife (in my opinion) and they're perfect for each other. Whenever Nana and/or Aphmau came over, Zane would always play with the girls and their dolls and ponies. That's where Zane's pony obsession came from, Zane wouldn't play with his brothers in the backyard with soccer or cars, he'd join the girls.

When Alanna texted me, I almost flipped out. Alanna wanted to meet up as soon as possible, Garte had cleared his schedule for the holiday and we had an idea to drive down to Alyssa Falls early in the morning. Zane and Nana were going to spend the day with them. 

That night we packed and got ready for the coming day. Around 5:30 am, Garte and I began driving. After being awake almost all night texting, I slept through the drive. I woke up when we were near our location. The cherry blossoms around the whole town were absolutely beautiful. 

We arrived at the Ashida Mansion. It was covered in beautiful cherry blossoms, it made the building pop, the perfect place to grow up. 

"Zianna, we should get some of these cherry blossoms ourselves." Garte stated, parking the car outside the gates.

"Maybe, but they're barely like this, and during the year they're Marone leaves or bare," I replied.

"So? They'll then compliment the bricks," he said, "So we're here now what?" he asked.

"There she is!" I said, getting out of the car and running over to the front porch, where Alanna and Mamoru were sitting. 

"Slow down Zianna!" Garte called. 

Alanna saw me and she came running up to me, and we gave a massive hug. "Alanna! It's been forever!" I said.

"I know girlfriend! It's been years!" she replied. She still had perfect pink and yellow ombre hair. She hadn't aged much at all! 

"You left O'Khasis when Zane and Nana were two, so it's been over twenty-five years!" I said, doing the math in my head.

"Seriously? Well, we have twenty-five years' worth of catching up to do, yo!" she said. 

"Well, guess what, one of my boys managed to get one of yours!" 

"I know right? Zane is amazing, he's so mature. I'm guessing he still likes cute things, am I right?" 

"Yup, well, Nana, she's beautiful! I can see them having many grandbabies together!" 

"I know girl! How's Garroth and Vylad doing?"

"They're doing well, they're still single, but Vylad finished travelling around the world again. He's come home again for Christmas, after missing a few years." 

"Aww, that's great."

"How're your kids, I've seen you've grown your litter from when I last saw you, girl."

"I know right? Now I've got twelve!"

"How many do you still have at home?" 

"Two. The youngest, Haruto, is twenty-one."

"I did play mum for Aaron Lycan though, a few months ago, but I'll fill you in later."

"Do you still like Beyonce?"

"I don't like her, I love her!" 

"I have her on speaker for later today!" 

(Why is Beyonce taking over these women?? Tell me!!)

"Can we stay overnight!?" I asked, she nodded, then glanced over to my husband. 

"Garte?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's fine," he said, while he was talking to Mamoru, who was talking again like nothing had changed in years. We were jumping up and down, squealing, at the end of the driveway. From a distance I could see Nana and Zane at the beginning of the driveway, they were also holding hands! Alanna and I kept on jumping up and down, Zane and Nana were halfway down the driveway when he saw that his mother and father were there as well. 

It took him a few seconds to process. 

"Mum!? Dad?!" he called. 

"Hi, ZuZu! Hi Nana!" I called them. 

"Mum!? What are you doing here?" Zane asked when he and Nana had made it to the end of the driveway with us. 

"Alanna invited me. We arrived half an hour ago." I said. "Hey, you should know that I'm not the only fangirling mother around here," I added to Zane, who rolled his eye.

"Fine, sorry I think you're weird. You're now not the only one," Zane sighed. Alanna began taking photos. 

"Well, Nee, Zane are you ready?" Mamoru asked.

"I guess, we don't have a choice do we?" Nana questioned.

"Nope." Alanna and I said in unison, dropping the 'p' as we always do. We walked over to Ashida's van. They could fit 8 people in the car. Alanna and I sat in the front two seats, Mamoru and Garte in the middle and Zane and Nana in the back. I saw Nana rest her head on Zane's shoulder. 

We cranked up the Beyonce and were singing awfully to the song sung by a living goddess. 

I glanced back to Zane and Nana in the back seat, and were looking at each other, it reminded me so much of when I was once young, now to spend the day in complete perfection!

WORD COUNT: 992

Cool chapter, if I do say so myself.