BOOK ONE / FINALE

A/N: Hey! It's been a while... yeah, I'm sorry!! Well, it's FINALLY, yeah I know, FINALLY out. Just a suggestion... read it slowly, it'll make more sense.

ZMTAF CATCH UP! ~ MAY

~ Celestia, Alexander & Twilight are best friends. ~
~ Travis and Katelyn have moved in together #Travlyn ~
~ Zenix and Beca (Ro'Meave sis) are now engaged ~
~ Kasey and Remmi are best friends (maybe something more...) ~
~ Kim and GarGar are dating ~
~ I've noticed Garble is nicknamed GarGar in MLP: FiM ~
~ Zane is an official neurosurgeon ~
~ Laurance is falling for Lucinda, & vice-versa ~
~ Sylvanna and Eric got married in March (tiny wedding nothing much) ~
~ Constable Ro'Meave (nothing else needs to be said) ~

3RD PERSON

It's now May on Lover's Lane and the warm weather is giving everyone on the street optimistic feelings, as the summer was just around the corner, and Aphmau & Aaron were getting married. 

 Everyone had done their small part of pitching in for the wedding, Nana made the cake, Beca and Zenix found the place for the wedding (since they live in Falcon Claw), Melissa handled the reception, and finally, Aphmau and Aaron did everything else. 

Aphmau had found her dress unintentionally when she was panicking about the wedding, then everything flowed from there, her bridesmaids - Katelyn, Nana, Kim, Lucinda and Melissa, had the same dress all with different colours and their own choice of shoes. 

The wedding was planned to be a casual semi-formal one, just like their relationship was in the beginning, back in mystreet. 

Nana's cake had taken four days to make, but it was magnificent. Six-tier, strawberry and vanilla combination, each of the cake tiers in the design, told the story of Aph and Aaron's relationship in different stages. 

Everything seemed perfect, but KC has been acting weird...

𝟙𝟜 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕋𝕀𝕃𝕃 𝕎𝔼𝔻𝔻𝕀ℕ𝔾!

BECCA

I woke up around 2 a.m., to hear the content ringing of the doorbell, I covered my pillow over my head, trying to block out the noise. "Zenix, you answer it," I slurred, keeping my eyes shut, trying to go back to sleep.

"No, I don't want to..." he whined, pulling the whole blanket over his head, and taking it away from me. 

"Traitor..." I grumbled, grabbed another warm blanket from the floor, and walked over to the door. "I'm coming!" I called, stumbling over my feet. 

I unlocked the door of Zenix and I's apartment, finding Nana, her face tear-strewn, she was wearing, (which I recognised instantly) Zane's jumper over her normal clothes. 

"Nana! What're you doing here!? Do you realise what time it is!?" I exclaimed, almost yelling. 

She began to cry, "I... I n-need h-help..." she whispered. She passed me an object in a zip-lock bag. I took her inside, handing her some warm milk - that always helps me, whenever I'm troubled, like that. 

Zenix must've heard all the commotion grumbled into the room also, he was yawning when he saw Nana, he stopped mid-yawn. "Kawaii~Chan... are... you... alright?" he asked, I smiled.

~ Half An Hour Later: 3 am ~

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I can't be, I can't be, please tell me this is all just a dream!" Nana cried, rolled up in a ball on the couch, beside me.