CHAPTER 26 / SCARS

NEXT CHAPTERS CO-WRITTEN BY TwincessAhsoka / TwincessKori and PrpleLily

NANA

My last day in the hospital was boring, but I mean, at least I get to go home again today! Or so I thought... Well, I did, but not how I thought I would...

When my mum had packed me some clothes, That could've been fine, but she had to go all out, my bows barely match the outfit, she didn't even pack any bows so I had to use the light pink bows. 

She had given me a white long sleeve top, and a pink skirt and I wore the sneakers I had before.

The orthopaedic doctor put my cast in a sling so it wouldn't be so heavy and won't get damaged so easily, since it's in really bad shape. But luckily the shatter, wasn't a big shatter, more of a crack of a bone, in at least 50 pieces, not like 100, or more. So, I got lucky.

In three months he'll change the sling for a lighter one. I'll have checkups such as x-rays and tests, once a month.  It was midday when I was finally discharged from the hospital. 

Zane and I were left at the front of the hospital, the people who were picking us up were our parents. Not really who I wanted to see. "Seriously?" I whisper-whined. 

"We don't have a choice you know," Zane whispered back. 

"Nana!" mum said, running over to me and giving me a tight hug, completely forgetting that I just had surgeries. 

"N-not s-so t-t-tight mum." I stuttered, trying to survive the hug, "You're h-hurting m-me."

"Sorry honey, It's just that I was so worried!" she apologised. 

"So why is EVERYONE here?" Zane asked. 

"Okay, Alanna had an idea, she thought we could all shopping!" Zianna exclaimed. 

"So, if you two wanted to go shopping, why are dad and Garte here?" I asked. 

"We dragged them to the car, and then stole their phones," mum laughed. 

"Now that's hardcore." I agreed, "But it does work every time!"

"I know right!! But you know what the ultimate hardcore was?" Zianna said.

"What?" I asked. 

"Turning off the internet and forcing all of them outside," she said proudly. 

"So it was YOU who turned off the internet!" Zane exclaimed. 

"Nana, I see you're wearing the outfit I chose for you." mum said. 

"You know I had no other choice!" I fumed. 

"To Falcon Claw Mall!?" Zianna exclaimed. 

"Yeah!" Mum agreed. Zane and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. 

"What's wrong Nana? I thought you liked shopping?" Zianna asked. 

"Well, yeah. But mostly by myself or with my friends." I said. 

"Well, aren't we, your friends, girlfriend?" Zianna asked. 

I nudged Zane, turning us around, "Come on, help me out here." I whispered. 

"You got yourself into this mess!" 

"Well, you put me on that horse!"

"Don't. You. Even."

"Or what!"

"Or you won't get a super awesome make-out session later."

"Fine," I sighed, we turned back to the group, "Okay! Let's go shopping!" I said, trying to sound enthusiastic about it. But I wasn't. The last time I hung around with those four, I fell off a horse and ended up in hospital. 

But, I mean, this could be my chance to buy some new outfits, you know, because our parents are rich, you know what I mean. I had an outfit in mind, one I know Zane will like. 

We hopped into the car, for a five-minute drive to the Falcon Claw shopping district. I was trying to be careful not to bump my arm when we got in and out of the car. Well, I was at least out of the hospital, I was glad that I could no longer smell the clean, medicine stench anymore. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Well, everyone. We're here now. Also, Remmi may be joining us," Mum said, as she jumped out of the car. We all got out and walked into the shopping centre (mall). Just when we just going to begin shopping we were interrupted by my dad. 

"So Nee, on the medical record, your mother and I received for you it said that you needed stitches on your chest. Am I right? Why did you need 28 stitches?" he asked. 

"Um..." Zane and I said in unison. 

"There's no way a horse could've done all that damage," he added. 

"I don't know why, the doctors just said they needed to stitch her up for some reason. I wasn't told why," Zane improvised. 

"Are you okay ZuZu?" Zianna asked, "You look a little stressed."

"Oh, Zane forgot to bring his mask along with us," I said. Which was true, but we couldn't tell her the truth, could we? Zane winked at Zianna, but I have to be honest, it did look like a blink, considering he only has one eye. Am I right?

"Is that a blink or a wink Zane? I can't tell." Zianna said. 

Zane did a silent sigh and nudged me. "Oh. Pfft. Nah! I can't think of anything that could've cut Nana, she's too strong for that kind of thing." Zianna exclaimed. 

"I know that reaction." mum said, "What's going on here?" 

"Oh. Um..." I said, trying to not know what she was talking about. But luckily, thank Irene, we were interrupted. 

"Hi everyone!" a voice said, it was Remmi. Adorable as ever. 

She was wearing a teal jumper with a denim skirt, her hair still tied half up half down with her dutch braids. On her legs, she had knee-high white socks and black ankle winter boots on her feet. She also had a pink bow on her right ear and her tail. 

Standing next to her was my youngest brother, Haruto. He's almost 22. 

"Hey," he said. 

"Nana! You're okay!" Remmi exclaimed, hugging me. Haruto did the same. 

"Yeah, I'm okay." I laughed. 

"It's good to see you, Nana," Haruto said. 

"Same to you Haruto, I haven't seen you since you were at least ten."

"Yeah, I know," he replied. 

"Oh. Haruto, this is Zane, my boyfriend, and I don't know if you met his parents yet, Zianna and Garte. But you probably have since they've been staying with everyone."

"Nice to meet you," Zane said. 

"Same here." my little brother said, shaking hands with him. 

"So? Should we begin?" mum asked. 

WORD COUNT: 1048