ONE-SHOT // THE CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR PARTY

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ VOTES AND 5K+!

MERRY X-MAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2022!

Imma try my best to update you soon! Hope you enjoy this SUPER LONG Oneshot! 

Everyone on mystreet had gathered at the mansion home of the Ro'Meaves in O'Khasis for Aphmau and Nana's Christmas/New Years' party. This year would be nothing like before, firstly from everyone coming together after a LONG time and some extra friends arriving from out of town!

Before preparing the house for the party, Zianna had invited Nana and Aphmau to the shopping centre (mall) to buy dresses, as a thank you, for all the planning that had been put into the party. At least, that's what KC and Aph thought.

'If I buy the most amazing dress for Nana, ZuZu will fall over heels for her, and propose then and there!' Zianna thought, almost bursting with excitement.

Nana and Aphmau saw this and continued their walk to the mall. When they arrived, Zianna immediately went to JJ's House, choosing the most beautiful (although expensive) dresses that she could find. Although Zianna knew that Aphmau wouldn't be with her GarGar, she treated Aph as if she was her own.

After many, many outfits, Nana and Aphmau fell in love with one of the last dresses, after being fed up with trying on countless ensembles. Zianna was delighted with their choices and bought them, after lots of protesting from the girls, the lady did it anyway.

Once they returned, Zane, Garroth, Vylad, Aaron, Katelyn and Travis joined them there to help set up preparations. Although everyone had spent Christmas separately, this was one of the first times in a long time that they could be back together.

Around 4, Katelyn and Travis left, coming back a few hours later for the New Years' party. The guys changed into suits or whatever they preferred and Aphmau and Nana dressed in the bathroom.

"Aph, can you help me zip up?" Nana asked, having trouble reaching the zipper on the back of her dress.

The raven-haired girl nodded and zipped her up. Aphmau tied her hair into a pretty, loose bun and with some help from her best friend, Nana's hair was curled and accompanied by a few blue and ivory flowers. Aphmau had hydrangeas with purple highlights.

"We look so kawaii!" Nana squealed happily, looking at themselves in the mirror.

"C'mon Kawaii~Chan, let's go get the rest of the party ready before everyone arrives!" Aphmau cheered, as we opened the door. Standing there were Aaron, Garroth and Zane waiting for the girls to be finished.

"Hey, guys," Aphmau said while blushing.

The boys stared at the girls in awe, they looked amazing!

"N-Nana, Aph, you look amazing!" Zane stuttered. Aaron and Garroth nodded in agreement.

"ZuZu!? Have you proposed to your girlfriend yet!?" Zianna exclaimed, running up the stairs, "Oh... um... never mind! Take all the time you need!" she said, backing down the stairs.

"What? Propose?" Nana asked, tilting her head slightly. Zane shrugged at her, he didn't have the intention to ask Nana to be his wife, not for a while anyway, he was hoping to do it later on... eventually... when he was ready.

Everyone met up downstairs, finishing the few final things, like the gift exchange, large dinner buffet and the outdoor fire to talk and stay warm!

'Tonight is gonna be the greatest night ever!' Nana thought as she was placing down the newly made rice bucket onto the buffet line.

"Hey KC!" Katelyn called, running over to one of her best friends, Travis trying to keep up behind her.

"Wow! Nice party Kawaii~Chan!" Travis admitted, going straight for the tacos.