CHAPTER 47 / THE ZANE QUIZ

NANA

After the text details from yesterday, around eleven, Lucinda, Aphmau, Cadenza, Nicole, Kim, Melissa and Tatiana, had met up at Katelyn and I's house, discussing what had happened with their families at Christmas. According to Cadenza, Laurance had jumped into the freezing water of the pool at their parent's house. 

When Zane and I's Christmas came up, I explained, leaving out the part with Ein and that I'm a primo meif~wa. Lucinda wanted to see what all the cherry blossoms looked like in the large scenery, and so did the other girls, luckily for them, I had taken many photos of my hometown. 

"Wow! The cherry blossoms are amazing!" Cadenza exclaimed.

"They're so pretty in the winter," Katelyn said.

"So how'd Garroth and Vylad end up joining you guys?" Kim asked.

"Eh, we bumped into them at the shopping centre, and Zianna and my mum kinda forced them to join us. Yet, it was fun to be around them," Nana explained.

"That's awesome!" Aphmau said happily. 

I immediately noticed Kim staring into the distance, Lucinda noticed it too and teased her friend indefinitely. "So... Kim? Whatcha thinking about?" Lucinda asked, trailing out her words in the most annoying way possible.

"W-w-w-what? I wasn't doing a-a-a-anything!" she protested.

"She was thinking about something!" Nicole exclaimed.

"And the big question is that she may have been thinking about someone!" Aphmau teased.

"W-w-w-what! I'm not!"

"She thinking about Garroth." Ghost said.

"Whaaaaaaat!? Really!?" I asked.

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't," Kim said.

"She was!" Aphmau pointed out.

"So... KC, when do you think Zane is gonna propose!?" Lucinda teased.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what!?"

"LUCINDA!" Aphmau protested, "Zane will propose when he is ready. But honestly, I can't wait till he does!"

"Thank you." I said, "WAIT WHAT!?"

"Okay, KC, I had an idea... let's give you a Zane quiz!" Cadenza exclaimed. 

I blinked, "A what?"

"A quiz, to see how much you know Zane." Aphmau clarified, standing up and pulling out a whiteboard and markers from the cupboard. Where did that even come from?

"Okay... sure! What do I do?" I agreed.

"Alright! Question 1!" Kim exclaimed.

"We'll make this easy, KC... what is Zane's favourite animal?" Katelyn asked, circling me as she talked, keeping a serious face. I was sitting on one of the kitchen barstools. This entire scene almost made me wanna laugh, but I knew the girls just wanted something to do.

"Easy. Horses." 

"Next question! What are Zane's allergies?" Aphmau asked.

"Onions and Avocado, like me."

"What is his full name?" Cadenza questioned.

"Zane Sebastian Ro'Meave," I said and blushed.

"Favourite Food," said Katelyn.

"Cupcakes and Coffee." 

"Coffee doesn't count." Katelyn protested.

"No! It does! That's Aaron's favourite food! He has it ALL THE TIME!" Aphmau pointed out. 

"Siblings?" Aphmau asked, now it was just alternating between Katelyn and Aphmau, my best friends.

"Garroth, then Rebecca, Zane, then Vylad." 

"I didn't know they had a SISTER!?" Nicole exclaimed, and the other girls nodded in agreement.

(( I'm sorry for the confusion if you have it, IM STILL WORKING IT OUT! 🙂 ))

"Moving on! Birth-date."

"5th of August, 1992. (NOT CANON)"

"Favourite time of year, like the season."

"Winter, it's kinda obvious."

"Alright, the last one," Katelyn said.

"Okay..." 

"In college, what did Zane major in?" Aphmau asked.

"JEEZ! THAT'S A SUPER HARD ONE!" Kim exclaimed.

"Neurosurgeon doctorate," I said easily.

"He did?" the girl asked.

"Mm-hmm."

"Wow," Aphmau said. "Well, I need some cupcakes! Beat you, slowpokes, there!" she exclaimed, running into the kitchen.

Tatiana jolted up, "CUPCAKES? I'm coming!" she announced.

"Slowpoke? You're going down!" Cadenza challenged.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Katelyn declared.

I smiled, I missed my friends, I hope we never have events like this ever even end.

WORD COUNT: 581