CHAPTER 54 / AARON'S CURSE ADVICE

NANA

I ran over (yet casually) to Aph and Aaron's house, and rang their doorbell. "Hi Kawa- I mean, Nana... still getting used to that," Aaron answered, he came outside to join me and closed the door behind him. 

"How do you know my real name?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "Aph tells me everything. Well, c'mon." 

"So..... Where are we going?" 

"Somewhere rural and desolate, yet in Phoenix Drop, the forest seems like the best location. If we want to train and control our powers we need somewhere where no one can find us." 

"Sounds good. Does Aph know anything about this?"

"Not really. I just told her that you and I were hanging out. She was going to see Zane again, something about... fat little nuggets?" 

"Haha, it's really not that bad, just a nickname she has for Zane when she's looking at Zane's baby photos, Zianna brought in. Yet, I know Zane hid them somewhere, I'm guessing they're probably watching MLH, although Zane and I have already watched the new season," I explained.

"Okay, we'll get there quickly if we go through a shortcut in the park." 

"Sure, lead the way." 

Once we left Lover's Lane, we went over to the park, and near the back was an old gate, Aaron lifted up the hook, and it opened, we followed the path and entered a forest, it was around 4 in the afternoon, and the sun still came through the leaves above. 

We turned right on the path and walked deeper into the forest, keeping the old path in sight. I clawed one of the trees, so we knew where to look if we got lost. 

It was eerily quiet, but with the additional bird calls and the scurrying squirrels, it didn't seem so bad. We found a spot around the trees, and sat down. It was cozy, yet the grass was cozy, but not damp. Yet, I felt as if someone was watching us, although there wasn't a soul to be seen.

"So, Kaw-- I mean Nana, sorry about that. So, what exactly happened with Michi, Kai and (He shuddered) E... Ein... GAH! I HATE THAT GUY!" 

"Who told you about that?"

"Garroth did, well vaguely." 

"Okay, so somehow I was found out, you know as the primo, by Kai, Michi and Ein, they used my ability against me, and the primo spirit that planned out the whole scenario. She got Zane and I on bad terms, and then controlled, Zane, Zianna, Garte, my parents, and she put Vylad, Haruto and Remmi in a sleep. Then took us to a hidden field behind the stables, then had me witness everything they'd done. Zane was choking me (under control) as they explained their plan. I admitted it, then Zane... he just dropped me, and was back to normal. They then threatened everyone, Ein wanted revenge for humiliation, Michi and Kai were both annoyed of everyone from the fact that they were excluded. So... they ran off. And... then Garroth came," I explained.

"Do you... do you think your eyes were triggered?"

"I think so. It just may have been the first time I knowingly lost control. But it soon went back to normal. Somehow Zane wasn't effected, by it... at all...?" 

"Do you have a bandana, or something to cover your eyes? Just in case your eyes lose control."

"I do actually. I'm just so... so mad... about the whole situation with Ein and Michi, and betrayed by my cousin! I hate them! I wanna kill them!" I fumed, my eyes flared up, I could feel the burn.

"Your eyes... fangs... even your ears and tail are standing on end!"

"Really? I... I am so sorry... If you don't want to help me anymore... I understand."

"No! I want to help! But seriously, Ein shouldn't have done that. Even after everything we did, he should've backed off!"

"Aaron... now your eyes..."

"Oh... sorry... I tend to lose control a lot... I don't think you'd remember this but back in college I lost control all the time, and always wore my bandana. I felt as if I was a prisoner."

"That's horrible!"

"Just don't beat yourself up, it's seriously not your fault."

"Alright... but I have a question."

"Shoot." (in the way for someone to say something)

"My mum told me when I was younger that primos tend to be more dangerous than ultimas."

"... I think so too, considering that your primo can kind of take over you, mainly without you knowing, not like how Ghost is with Kim."

"Mm-hmm, and primos have more dangerous things happen, it can be scary..."

"It would be..."

"Like Garroth... but worse..."

"I don't see how that could possibly be any worse..."

"It is apparently."

"..."

"..."

"Was there anything else?" I asked.

"Not that I know of, we should be heading back, we'll go different ways and wearing ours bandanas. Just focus on where you're going." 

"Bye Aaron! Wait!"

"What?"

"Why're you 'leaf'ing me?" he rolled his eyes and then left back on the path, I laughed at my joke and tried to calm myself, by looking at the scenery. I tied my pink bandana around my eyes, and then walked back home, where Zane was waiting for me. 

??? [GOD DAMMIT HE'S BACK 😞]

She'll be mine...

WORD COUNT: 859