CHAPTER 48 / REMMI? WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?

NANA

ANOTHER TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY TOM THE TIME SKIP
((3 Hours Later: 15:58))

We were watching 'Once Upon A Time' dying from desperation from what would happen next. Katelyn and I tried to complete all the streaming we had missed after being stuck in Starlight for over a whole year. 

There was a small knocking at the door. I stood up, yet my best friend, pushed me down, kindly and answered the door instead.

"Hi, I, um, wait... Katelyn...?" the person said at the door.

The girl was a meif~wa, had black ears and tail, and was about 5'2. She had pastel pink hair which was braided in neat dutch braids and had golden eyes. On her right ear, she had a purple bow, she was wearing a lavender hoodie, black ripped jeans, and white sneakers.

"Remmi! What're you doing here!?" (ROLL DA CREDITS 📽🎞) Katelyn exclaimed, pulling my little sister in for a hug.

"How'd you know where we live?" I asked, leaning on the backrest of the couch.

"Hi Nee, um Garroth told me where you lived, even sent me the address," she showed us from her phone. "Well, I came for a visit and... I need a job."

"A job? But you're so little!" Katelyn said.

"Katie! I'm not ten anymore! I can get a job AND a boyfriend if I wanted to!" 

"Remmi, Aphmau and I own a maid cafe in Phoenix Drop, maybe go and ask her for a job interview, she told me she was doing one this afternoon. She's needs more staff since we're pursuing our own work from the last few years," I explained.

"Where is she?" Remmi asked.

"Working at a maid cafe wouldn't be too bad, plus, most of us know who you are, it'll be great!" Katelyn realised. She's even more overprotective of Remmi than she is with me! "Just next door in the big red house, you'll know immediately," she confirmed.

"Okay, thanks!"

"Remmi! Wait!" I exclaimed, she stopped walking out the door, "Upstairs for a sec, please?" We went upstairs to my bedroom, why was she here in Phoenix Drop all of a sudden?

"What're you doing here?"

"Fine, you caught me... I'm here because I just can't stand that little town anymore! Okay!? I wanna be like you were, living with roommates and not having mum and dad hovering over me every day. I'm 25 now! Nekoette and I just wanna find jobs, that's all," she explained.

"I get what you're saying... okay, fine, you go ask Aph, she needs all the new help she can find. BUT, don't mention anything really about Zane and I, alright?"

"My lips are sealed. Although if I were you in that scenario, I wouldn't worry," my little sister said, going downstairs. 

She'll be fine, why can't she? She's a capable young woman, she can do whatever she likes, she's not stupid. If she does make any mistakes, she'll know to fix them and learn from them. Wouldn't she?

She's not so chibi as she was before.

WORD COUNT: 496